Chapter 09

"Mr. Kwon, you wanna know what?!" I asked him vigorously the moment I entered his counseling office.

"What?!" He sounded and looked very much astounded.

I took a seat infront of him.

"Mr. Jeon acted so different yesterday. Like.. Less stricter than usual?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I tilted my head, poking my chin. Mr. Kwon patted his chest as he let out a relieved sigh.

"Fuh.. I thought there's some kind of a bad news or something, you scared me earlier." He repetitively patted his chest again.

"That's because I told him to be less stricter." He bluntly remarked, I gave him my reluctant to believe face as I squinted my eyes to him because Mr. Kwon have this face that evidently tells me that he's lying.

"I'm just kidding. Well, how's your extra class with him yesterday?" He smiled.

"I was actually feeling bored though it's just fine. But for sure, it's not something that I might want to wait for it to happen again. You know what I'm saying?" I raised an eyebrow and slowly shrugged resulting Mr. Kwon to let out a frustrated sigh to me.

"Gyeol, be serious. Your finals are just less then three months away now. Accounting are one of the hardest subject so you should be eager to study to get credit for your finals." Mr. Kwon sounded so serious which doesn't suits him at all. I leaned my back against the chair as I crossed both my arms together.

"Are you underestimating me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're just like Mr. Jeon. He told me that he trust the others to do well in their exams that's why he didn't give them extra classes. That's indirectly saying that he didn't trust me to do well like the others." A fake and straight grin appeared on my face once I finished talking.

Mr. Kwon blinked his eyes.

"I'm not underestimating you and, what Mr. Jeon said are quite true. You got 2.5/100, Gyeol. You need to study hard, he's concerned about you that's why he gave you extra classes everyday. You should be glad that Mr. Jeon are willing to help you study." Mr. Kwon's statement honestly enraged me.

"Mr. Kwon, you're a counseling teacher. Please understand from my perspective too." I plainly complained.

"Okay, tell me about it." He gestured me to say what I wanna say.

"When he said that, I'm somehow offended. It's as if he's underestimating me, you know? Please don't underestimate me like that, I don't like it and it sounded very much discouraging." I mellowly muttered which then I heard a sigh from Mr. Kwon.

He've been sighing a lot to me.

"Okay, I understand that. So, you know that he's underestimating you, why don't you prove him that he's wrong? Prove him that you're beyond of what he really think you are." What Mr. Kwon said just now somehow motivates me.

"Thanks, Mr. Kwon. After meeting you for a few weeks, this is the first time I found you useful." I smiled sincerely to him. Mr. Kwon gave me the disbelief look as he raised one of his eyebrow.

"Really."

I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Thanks for today, Mr. Kwon. I'll see you next week!" I waved my hand and went out of the counseling office.

I chuckled and shook my head remembering what happened. For the first time, I don't find it boring to see Mr. Kwon. Maybe Mr. Kwon does can help me gain my motivation and spirit to study. Welp, thanks to Mr. Jeon for setting up a meeting for both me and Mr. Kwon every Tuesday.

This session have come to be useful and helpful to me now!

-

What a very boring day..

It's accounting right now and I'm just busy staring outside the class because I'm watching the boys playing basketball instead of listening to Mr. Jeon who's explaining right now. Hah.. I'm sure he's gonna scold me soon.

"Kim Hangyeol." Knew it, he called me with such dry deep voice.

"Where do we put bad debts?" I literally have no idea what that is. But bad debts? Don't we put them in expenses? Or income? Or.. Asset? I seriously don't know anything about it. From what I understand, it's bad debts. Debts come from the word debtors.

I guess?

"Assets?" The moment I answered, I literally heard both Mingyu and Seohee chuckled and that's probably because they both thought that I'm dumb.

"Very funny, huh?" I retorted as I shoot them both my nefarious death glare and that's exactly when I saw a pen flying to my direction but lucky enough I could avoid it from hitting me.

"YAH!" I howled to Mr. Jeon.

"Does bad debts looks like an asset to you? Do you even know what bad debts is?" Mr. Jeon sounded so angry right now.

"No idea, what is that even." I bluntly countered. Everyone are giving me the weird looks because of being brave enough to act rude to Mr. Jeon but excuse you, he is being rude to me too. He literally just threw a pen to me, lucky enough I could avoid it.

RING RING

Yas!

"Alright class, we'll continue our lesson tomorrow and Kim Hangyeol, I want you to tell me what bad debts is later." He gaze me with those sharp eyes, he looks so threatening and intimidating. Because of that, I rolled my eyes and chuckled bitterly.

-

"Oh, so that's bad debts?" I questioned for a confirmation.

"Yeap, it's easy right." Seohee chuckled.

"Thanks, Seohee."

"So, you're going to the library now for your extra class with Mr. Jeon?" Seokmin raised an eyebrow, giving me the questioning look.

"Yeah." My shoulders literally dropped, the fact that I have to go to extra class meanwhile my friends can already go home by now and relax.. That hurts me so much to even think about it.

"Well then, goodluck!" Both of them waved their hands to me. We parted ways since I need to go to the school's library meanwhile my friends can go home.

Sighs.

When I got in the library, Mr. Jeon are already there. I slowly went to him and that's when he turned his cold gaze to me when he noticed my existence.

"Why are you late?" Man, I'm doomed again.

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon." I bowed before taking a seat beside him.

"Bad debts is when a debtor is unable to pay for the money they owes, right? Tell me that I'm right." I said like a proud kid I am. He gave me a disgusted look..? I don't know, he got one of his eyebrow raised as well as the upper of his lips was jutted.

"You asked Seohee for it."

"I don't know how you know I asked Seohee for it but.." I stopped.

"At least I answered you. Don't you see my efforts to find the answer so that I could answer you?!" I ferociously berated him and that's when I received a slap on my forehead. Yes my dear, he slapped my forehead.

"Aw!" I winced and hissed in pain while rubbing my now red forehead.

"What was that for?!" I coldly chastised.

"Respect me, I am your teacher. Don't raise your voice at me. Don't treat me like a friend." He frostily objurgated me with such noxious death glare.

"Fine, sorry."

-

i will probably update another chapter later because i wanna finish this story asap hehe =3