Chapter 10

"Mr. Jeon- WHAT?!" All of them got their eyes widened after hearing my ludicrous statement about what happened yesterday, I couldn't help but to laugh seeing how wide Seokmin's eyes really are when he's surprised.

"Like, like this?!" Minghao slapped his forehead.

"Yea! That's how he slapped my forehead, exactly like that." I pointed my finger to Minghao while nodding my head.

"I can't believe Mr. Jeon would do such thing. I knew he's strict but I never even expected him to lay a hand on his student." Seohee spoke, still in disbelief.

"That's why people say to expect the unexpected." Jihoon chimed in.

"Poor Gyeol, stay strong okay? You won't be seeing Mr. Jeon again after you graduate. So, just try to endure it until then, okay?" Chan patted my back with a soft smile.

"Thanks Chan."

"Don't you guys think that it's just weird..?" Hansol suddenly asked, making all of us wonder what he's actually asking us about.

"What is it, Hansol?"

"Why does Mr. Jeon cares about Gyeol a lot compared to the others? He even set up a meeting for Gyeol and Mr. Kwon every Tuesday for the counseling session.. We can see Mr. Jeon's efforts there.. But why is it only to Gyeol?" Right, all of them literally agreed with everything Hansol had just uttered.

"I mean, Chan, Seungkwan and me are also the lowest student when it comes to accounting.. The three of us failed accounting too. Noticed something suspicious or fishy there?" Hansol raised an eyebrow, gaining more interest from our friends.

"I know right! Now that you mentioned it, I just noticed that." Seungkwan blinked his eyes.

"That just got extra suspicious and fishy." Mingyu piped in.

"I already asked him that. He told me that's because he trust you guys to do well in your finals unlike me." I remarked, my voice evidently sounded peeved.

"He trust us?" Hansol pointed himself before he starts cackling.

"Well then, sucks to be you." Hansol mocked.

"YAH!" I was about to grab Hansol's hair when Mr. Yoon suddenly entered the class, he gave me the questioning look so I quickly stand up properly and smiled sheepishly to him before going straight to my seat.

"I swear Hansol, I'll deal with you later." I murmured.

"Just so you know, I understand why Mr. Jeon put a lot of efforts on you." He tittered soon after. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I am honestly ready to fight Hansol but lucky for him, Mr. Yoon came to our class or else he's already a dead meat by now.

"We'll start with our last topic today, hopefully we could finish this topic by this week so that we could start doing revisions more earlier. So that you guys could have sufficient time to do revisions for your finals." Mr. Yoon stated with a soft and warm smile.

And I can't wait no more to participate in his class.

-

"You don't even know how to do this?" Mr. Jeon's stern voice reprehended me drily. I pressed my lips together as a sign that I'm annoyed as I leaned my back against the chair, crossing both my arms together.

"No." I laconically answered.

"How could you don't know? I've been reminding you guys regarding this formula again and again during class." He reprimanded me, obviously it's pissing me off.

"I kind of forgot."

"You didn't forgot the formula, you just never listen to me during class." Mr. Jeon, why do you keep nagging to me like I am your daughter or something? It's really not cool and is annoying the hell outta me.

"You're a very boring teacher, you know? Why can't you be like Mr. Yoon? So sweet, so kind, so friendly and supportive to his students and is always smiling. He gives me this positive vibes making me excited to participate in his class. But you, you don't smile, you're not kind, not friendly and not supportive to us and you.. You have dark aura and dark vibe, and not forgetting that you're very strict. It makes me feel so lazy to participate in your class." I plainly lambasted him, I'm being very honest here.

I know I'm being rude to a teacher.

I just don't really care about it anymore. He's rude to me too. I know I failed but must he threw my exam papers to me the other day? And, accusing me that the main reason why my friends aren't studying are because of me? He didn't even know why we didn't study that time. I wasn't the only one to be accused. How could he just blindly accuse his student without knowing the truth? And, throwing pen to a student?

Man, I really hate Mr. Jeon. Why am I even here attending this shitty extra class when I can rebel?

This isn't even helping me.

This extra class, with only Mr. Jeon and me, is definitely useless.

"I used to get straight As and Bs but ever since the principal changed our homeroom teacher to be you, my grades drastically fell down, I used to be in the top 50 and now thanks to you, I'm in the top 30 lowest." I continued to rebuking him.

Silence.

He didn't say anything.

His face expression remains the same, the uninterested face, straight face, poker face or whatever people call that is. Oh yeah, Mr. Jeon don't even know how to smile anyways.

"This is how to find the depreciation." He literally just shunned me and whatever that came out from my mouth just now, which was absolutely inconceivable. Writing the formula he is like I haven't even say a thing to him which enrages me even more.

"Why are you ignoring me?" The moment I asked him, he stopped writing the formula. He turned his cold gaze to me and I suddenly feel jittery about him. I know he always have cold gaze but this time, it's different. It looks even more colder and angrier than ever.

"As a teacher, my job is to make you study and understand what I've just teach you. Whatever you said about me whether it's a good or bad thing, I don't care. You can just keep hating me, I wouldn't care either." He chastised me with his deep monotonous voice.

"But one thing I want from you, please study." He drily begged, it wasn't the desperate type of beg. It's the cold, dry and flat type of beg. His sharp eyes met mine, I've never seen that kind of eyes from him before. It's like he is mad at the same time he is feeling another emotion?

I can't seems to explain and understand it.

I'm starting to feel something.

It's as if something sad and bad just happened to me. Also, I kind of feel guilty too. But like, at the same time it feels so non sequitor to our situation? But in all honesty, why would I even feel guilty for him?

This sure is befuddling me.

He instantly broke the eye contact by rolling his eyes and resuming to write the formula looking so unbothered about whatever that had just happened. Once he've done writing the formula, he tapped the formula twice.

"Memorize this formula." He frostily instructed me.

-