Chapter 02

Oh gosh, I forgot that Mr. Jeon gave us homework yesterday! Which pages was it again? Recess is almost over which means afternoon classes will starts soon.

I have exactly 20 minutes left to finish it now.

"Seohee, Seohee, Seohee! Have you passed up your homework to Mr. Jeon?" I asked her who is now eating a melon bun beside me, she hummed as a respond while at the same time munching the food.

"I'm doomed. But I'm sure you remember your answers, right? So please help me answer these." I pleaded, she gave me the straight face before motioning closer to me.

"This one is A, this one is C." And so, she helped me answering.

"No, no, no. Let's make some mistakes so that he don't suspect me asking for answers from you. Since there's 20 questions, I'll answer 11 of them with the wrong answers." I smiled, Seohee shook her head and continued eating.

"He'll suspect you anyways~ Remember when we passed up our homework, he suddenly gave us test with exactly the same questions from that homework which you could answer but couldn't answer it at all during the test." She shrugged, I faked my cry as I wiped my invisible tears.

"Don't blame me that I'm dumb."

"You're not dumb, you're just lazy." She corrected me.

After I finished, I rushed to the teacher's office and went to Mr. Jeon's table. He's sitting while doing his works using his laptop at the same time sipping some coffee.

"Here, Mr. Jeon." I said as I handed him my homework. He stared at me for a little while before he took my book. He opened to page 23 and scanned my answers and that was when he raised one of his eyebrow.

Gulped.

"You got the wrong answer for question 7.A so how could you got the correct answer for question 7.B? You can only answer 7.B if you answered 7.A correctly. Was it Seohee again?" He lifted his head, gazing me with that sharp scary eyes again.

"It's not Seohee! Pfft." I turned my gaze away, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Jihoon?"

"Not Jihoon either, he won't let me copy his answers." I bluntly stated.

"Then who?"

"Fine, I asked Seohee." I gave up.

"What did I told you about homeworks? Do it by your own, that's why I made you both sit separately at class." He frostily remarked.

"You'll never get credit for accounting if you keep doing this." He added.

"Fine! I'll graduate with credit for my accounting!" I rolled my eyes and walked away, other teachers and students who were in the office stared at me, some with judgy faces and some with a weird look.

As if accounting is the only subject that will help me go to University. There's a lot more subjects to care about, duh. Accounting aren't the only subject that exists!

"Woah, look at that face. Someone just got busted." Seohee mocked, I threw a sarcastic laugh at her.

"That is why you should read questions first before cheating." Seokmin told me.

"Damn, lesson noted, thanks Seokmin." I said grumpily.

"Is it just me or Mr. Jeon really loves to make Gyeol pissed off?" Chan raised an eyebrow and then Seohee got her eyes widened as she tapped Chan's shoulder consecutively since she agreed.

"I know right! But anyway, he've been getting onto Gyeol's nerves ever since last year." She flatly notified.

"I know but still?" Chan tilted his head in bewilderment.