Chapter 03

"What account should be open after income statement?" Mr. Jeon asked, yup.. It's accounting again..

"Statement of financial position." Seohee replied proudly, I turned my eyes to her and rolled my eyes after that, it's not that she saw it anyways.

"I saw that." Mr. Jeon said drily.

Urgh.

"I know, we should insert all the non current assets in the financial position first." Mingyu told and Mr. Jeon nodded meaning Mingyu is correct.

And some of the other students joined in answering meanwhile some just keep silent like me. I stared outside and saw Mr. Wen having his PE class with another class.

How is Mr. Wen that cool?

"Look at your workbook page 57 to 60, it's just some basic questions which I'm sure you all can answer by yourself. We have 30 minutes left and I want you all to finish them before class ends." He instructed, I heaved a deep sigh since this is what I hate.

Income statement? Financial position? Pfft.. I don't even know what assets and liabilities are and you expect me to answer these all alone for 30 minutes?

Wait, I got 28 minutes left.

It's okay.. Take a deep breath.. And exhale.. I can do this! What's the questions?

Nope, I can't do this.

I turned my head to left and right, front and back to see my classmates and they've started answering meanwhile me..

"Sir, I don't understand this one." One of my girl classmate asked.

Wait, we can ask?! Okay, after this I'll raise my hand and ask him how to answer this. Or how to find the answer at least..

Mr. Jeon went to her and she asked him some questions. As usual, he did explained one more time but still.. With the scary poker face and stern voice..

I don't want to hear his voice, if I ask him to explain, he'll come to my table and his voice would be even more clearer to my ears and I might get goosebumps, that's how scary his voice is to me..

What? 21 minutes left?

Arggghhh... I'm doomed.

He started to check us one by one but heck, my book's still empty and clean except that I wrote the date for today. When he is already in my line, my heartbeats doubled the speed.

I acted like I was actually writing meanwhile my pen was not even opened yet and that was when I could feel someone's breath near the back of my neck.

Goosebumps..

I slowly turned my head to my right side and Mr. Jeon's face was just inches away from mine. He stood up properly soon after and pointed his finger to the first question.

"You can't even answer this?" He asked, I knew it, he's mad at me again.

"I know, I'm stupid."

He sighed then he bent his body making his face near to mine again except this time he's looking at my workbook. My heart somehow throbbed so quickly as I feel so hot in all of the sudden.

I can't seems to breath properly.

Look at that sharp jawline.

"What is income statement? I've explained this earlier." He said as he tapped his finger on the question for around three times.

"Were you even listening when I was explaining?" He coldly asked as he turned his cold face to look at me, I was taken aback because this is the first time ever Mr. Jeon acts like this to me. I mean, why is he being this close to me.