Chapter 11

"Oh my god, finally home from hell.." I drawled as I slumped my body on the comfy couch, closing my eyes and not caring my bag that I just throw to I don't even know where.

Right before I could even drift off to neverland, I could feel someone hitting my back with papers which awakens me in an instant due to the shock it resulted me.

"8/50! 14/70! 11/100!" My mom keep shrieking while at the same time hitting me with the papers.

"Aw! Ouch! Mom!" I winced in pain and quickly get up from the couch, covering my head with both my arms, preventing my mom from hitting my head or else I'll be even much more stupid than I already am now.

"WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED TO DO TO MAKE YOU STUDY?!" She boomed like a hulk she is, serious though, I'm not joking here. She does looks like a hulk when she keep yelling like that.

"MR. JEON PROVIDED EXTRA CLASSES FOR YOU EVERYDAY. WHY ARE YOU STILL FAILING?!" She continued howling like a poltergeist she is.

"JUST HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY EVERY MARKS?!" I hollered back to her angrily.

"How? HOW? I ASKED MR. JEON YOU IDIOT."

"Keep calling me idiot, now look, I am an idiot." I rolled my eyes and let my butt fell on the couch.

"What more should we do to make you study? Are extra classes everyday not enough? Do you want me to ask Mr. Jeon to provide you extra classes during the weekends as well?" Hearing that, my eyes literally went wide opened as I swiftly stood up.

"NO! DON'T RUIN MY WEEKEND!" I strongly fulminated.

"Your finals are just two months away! When will you ever be serious and starts studying? Don't you want a bright future? Do you want to be a cashier in a convenience store for your whole life?" She retorted, looking so enraged.

"Tsk, whatever."

"Don't 'whatever' me you young immoral lady. I did not raise you up to be rude to me. I raised you up and this is what I get? Seeing you failing?" Hearing that, I suddenly feel guilty. Maybe I'm being rude to my mom.

"Fine, mom. I'll go to Seoul University as you wish." I muttered solemnly.

"How are you gonna prove me that?" She crossed both her arms together.

"I promise."

-

"Thanks for today, Mr. Wen!" All of my classmates bowed to Mr. Wen.

"Alright, remember to stay healthy too! I know you guys are stressing out about the upcoming finals but being healthy is important as well. Stay hydrated!" Mr. Wen exclaimed while tapping the shoulders of the students who are nearer to him.

"Hey, you good?" Hansol nudged me softly.

"Yea?"

"What's wrong, Gyeol? You're always the loudest and wildest when it comes to PE. But today, you're acting like a sloth, or what I might call, a slowpoke." Jihoon mocked me.

"Yah! How dare you call me a slowpoke, though it's real." I mumbled the last part, gaining a laugh from my friends.

"You good?" Seohee is the one to ask me now.

"I'm fine. It's just that I'm so stressed." I answered.

"Do you want us to help you?" Chan questioned.

"That's fine.. I'm the main reason why you guys didn't study. That's why Mr. Jeon makes me sit far away from you guys at class. Remember? I even used to sit beside Seohee at class." I chuckled after ending my statement.

"Yah.. It's also our fault, we're also the reason why we're not studying. Don't just blame yourself, Mr. Jeon are wrong on that." Seungkwan slung his arm around my shoulders.

"Hm.. It must've been tough for you." Minghao said to me.

"Yeah.. I don't even know if I can survive until finals or not.. Everything is really killing me." I rubbed my temples with both my eyes closed.

"Chill, Gyeol. I'm sure you can survive. We're here for you." Seokmin gave me a smile of assurance as he tapped my shoulder lightly.

"Yeah! We can help you, don't reject our offers!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

-

"Can you please stop telling my mom every about single marks I got?!" I upbraided him with my insolent voice. I don't care for yelling at Mr. Jeon at the office and I also don't care about the teachers and students who's in the office, watching us.

"Your mom asked for it, is there a reason for me to not tell her?" One of his eyebrow raised. I, for a moment feel like I really have the urge to hurl his head to the wall until it bleeds.

"Why can't you lie for me?! Tell her that I've been doing well or at least tell me my marks are getting better and better!" I bellowed in disgruntlement. He suddenly stood up, the moment he stood up I suddenly felt tiny and somewhat nervous?

"I'm sorry for my student's behaviour." He apologized and bowed to everyone who's in the teacher's office. I scoffed bitterly for his sudden action. Is he acting innocent right now?

"You should come with me." He said. Grabbing my wrist abruptly and tightly, he brought me out of the office. He's holding my hand very tightly which kinda hurts my wrist a little and it's obviously vexing me.

"Why can't we just talk in the office? Why are you bringing me here? You're scared to let the other teachers and students to know how you actually treated me?" I crossed both my arms together.

"How I treated you reflects how you treated me." His statement just now resulted me in bitterly snickering.

"Woah? Is that how it works? But as for what I remember, you're the one who started treating me like this first." I retorted in a truly provoking manner.

"You don't remember?" I raised an eyebrow. Mr. Jeon's reaction remained the same but I can see confusion written in his eyes even though he's wearing the poker face. I can't believe he could forget about it.

"Hi, Mr. Jeon! I heard that you're going to be our new homeroom teacher. I'm Kim Hangyeol and I really love accounting! Trust me, I'm going to be your favourite student as I always aced in every tests and exams!" I ebulliently gushed to him, it's not that I'm being arrogant or boastful, I'm just so excited and can't wait to participate in Mr. Jeon's class!

Plus, Mr. Jeon is breathtakingly handsome!

He isn't even looking at me even for a glance whilst I was busy talking to him, he's just fixating his eyes on his paperworks and that's when he suddenly rubbed his temples.

"You're so noisy." And that's when he averted his gaze to me. I was actually too stunned to even speak, he got a very sharp eyes and he's giving me a cold stare which resulted in the throbbing of my heart.

Subconsciously, my lips formed a smile.

"Don't you see that I'm busy here?" Hearing his question, I can suddenly feel anger engulfing my emotions, turning my hands into fists, I bite my lower lip, trying to hold myself. I stared at him incredulously, I'm starting hate him now.

"Oh my god." I heard someone whispered.

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon!" Seohee bowed to him before grabbing my wrist bringing me out of the teacher's office.

"What are you thinking you're doing?! He's a strict teacher, you know?! He wouldn't like it if you're acting friendly and easygoing to him!" Seohee scolded me which then I wriggled my eyebrows as I am discombobulated.

"How'd you know that he's strict?"

"Duh! Everyone's talking about how strict Mr. Jeon is!" She continued scolding me.

-