Chapter 21

It's Sunday today which means finals will start by tomorrow. Am I ready? Definitely and obviously not. Here I am, in my room doing revisions. I've been studying for almost two hours by now. I woke up early though it's weekend. I haven't showered yet, that's just how worried I am with the finals.

Here, I've been stuck with the same question again and again. No matter how hard I struggled, I still got the wrong answer! My accounts aren't balance! I don't know what to do anymore.

"Mr. Jeon will arrive in fifteen more minutes." My mom informed me.

"Ugh.." I rolled my eyes.

Mr. Jeon contacted my mom again last night to ask for her permission to give me one last extra class before finals. And yes, my mom agreed.

Hm, that's okay. Since I wasn't sure about my feelings, I can use this time to observe him and to understand about my feelings more. I just wanna know whether or not I have feelings for him. And even if I do have feelings for him, I wanna know what kind of feelings it really is.

I rushed to the toilet and quickly took a shower. I don't know when he will arrive here but oh my god, I am suddenly feeling so twitchy as if I'm waiting for my turn to present a project infront of 4000 people.

I prepared a small and low table for us later. I decided we study in my room, but with my door open obviously. I'm not gonna let the door closed.

"Hangyeol!!"

"Wait!"

I went out of my room and there I saw Mr. Jeon. I lead him the way to my room. He put his belongings on the table and we both sat on the floor. He sat infront of me and yes, I did not close the door.

"This one, my accounts aren't balance. I've been trying to figure out what could be my mistake but I somehow.. Couldn't." I mumbled the last part as I flashed him a sheepish smile.

"Are you sure you've double check everything?" He raised an eyebrow, I slowly nodded my head.

He put the paper on the table and starts to explain me my small mistakes that could lead to miscalculations, that's why my accounts aren't balance.

"Whoops, I'm dumb." I chuckled.

That's when he hit my head with a pen.

"Aw!" I winced as I put both my hands right at where he exactly hit with a pen.

"I prepared three questions for you. I will give you 1 hour and 30 minutes to answer." He crossed both his arms together.

"Three questions? That's too many." I whimpered.

I started answering while Mr. Jeon is busy playing with his phone. He's not texting because I don't see his fingers typing on his phone screen, he's only scrolling, probably stalking his girlfriend's Instagram.

Hahaha..

"It's Sunday today, shouldn't you be hanging out with your girlfriend? Spending some quality time with your girlfriend." I shrugged afterwards.

He stopped scrolling and frowned at me.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He continued scrolling through his phone.

Wait what.

He doesn't have a girlfriend!

I chuckled and covered my mouth soon after.

"Is it funny?"

"N-no! I didn't mean to make fun of you because you're single. It's just that.. I don't wanna say it but I have to. Mr. Jeon, you're so handsome and I'm pretty much sure there's plenty of girls who have a huge crush on you. And then, I thought you have a girlfriend? Because you have a stable job and you are good looking. Why are you still single, Mr. Jeon?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the end of my sentence.