Chapter 17

"I ain't got anything to say to you." I raised both my hands above my shoulders level, meaning that I surrendered as I shook my head. When I'm about to walk away, that's when I feel Mr. Jeon's hand gripping my wrist which surprised me.

Heh.

"You told me that the way you treated me reflects on how the way I treated you. Same goes to me then, both Mr. Yoon and Mr. Kwon treated me with kindness, so they deserves to be treated with kindness from me." I raised my shoulders while staring at him wonderingly.

He nodded his head.

"Okay." Said Mr. Jeon before walking away and here I am dumbfounded, pensively thinking about what had just happened between us. Or what I should say to make it sounds much more better, thinking about what has gotten into Mr. Jeon.

Just how old is he?

He's actually cute without him noticing.

Wait what? I didn't say that. He's not cute, no, never.

Heading back to class, I took a seat after reaching my class. Great, it's accounting class right after lunch break ended. It has to be accounting. Why out of all subjects? I just had an argument with Mr. Jeon and it's gonna be awkward later, for sure.

"What are you thinking about?" Hansol questioned me.

"Huh? Nothing." I shook my head before turning my head outside, as always there's a bunch of boys playing basketball.

"I noticed you've been watching them everyday. Perhaps, one of them could be your crush?" I can feel Hansol smirking right now and when I turned my head and yeap, he is indeed smirking teasingly to me.

"My one and only eye candy in this school is Mr. Yoon, okay? And no, I don't have any romantic feelings for him, he's just my eye candy." I convincingly stated which then I heard Hansol laughing among with Seungkwan.

Everyone scattered to their own seats and by that I know lunch break are over and now is accounting class. I didn't even look at Mr. Jeon, I'm trying so hard to not gonna lay my eyes on him.

"We'll do revisions with the next topic. Everyone good with the previous topic?" He asked all of them.

"Yes!"

"Alright, here I got five questions for you to finish in 30 minutes and after that I'll ask five of you to share your answers to the board." I don't know why, but just now, Mr. Jeon sounded as if he's in a good mood even though he's still wearing the poker face.

"Goodluck!" Seohee shout-whispered to me as she gave me the papers because Mr. Jeon told her to give the papers to all of us.

Alright, I can do this. I've discussed about this topic with Mr. Jeon on our previous extra class. Hopefully, I could answer all of them. When I looked at the questions, all of them looked easy. Yeah, they may looked easy but not when you try to solve them.

But anyways, I attempted to answer all of it. Of course, I struggled with some of the questions but I managed to answer them right before the time's up. And here, I finished everything right on time. I'm sure I made mistakes but Mr. Yoon once told me,

"It's better to answer, then to leave it blank."

And I remember it until now. That's why I never leave blank answers during my history exams or tests even though I don't know or don't remember the answers because my answer could perhaps be correct.

"Question 1, Hansol. Question 2, Chan. Question 3, Seungkwan. Question 4. Seohee." Mr. Jeon told, four of them went to the front and started to write their answers on the board.

I wanted to answer question 3 because I'm very confident of my answer.

"Question 5, Kim Hangyeol."

Hm, question 5 is fine too. And, I was kinda surprised with the fact that Mr. Jeon called my name to answer after he've been ignoring me. I walked to the front and went beside Seohee who's still writing the answers for question 4.

After we've done writing our answers on the board, we went back to our own seats.

Mr. Jeon are discussing their answers right now.

"You forgot to put the accrued expenses. Your answers are all wrong." Mr. Jeon put a big X on Hansol's answer.

Seungkwan, Hansol, Chan and me have our eyes widened as we stared at each other in disbelief.

"You did put accrued expenses, but at the wrong place." And then again, Mr. Jeon put a big X on Seungkwan's answer. Both Seungkwan and Hansol hi-5 each other while trying so hard not to laugh.

"Careless mistake, it's 5,000 not 50,00." As for Chan's answer, he did put a tick beside his answer. I mean like, it was just careless mistake so no big deal.

"Excellent." No complain, he put a tick beside Seohee's answer. Well, it's already predictable as it's something that's expected from Seohee.

'Mr. Jeon's favourite student'.

Without saying anything, he put a big X on my answer. He didn't even explain what my mistake was which is absolutely unbelievable and ridiculous. This is not fair, he told them what their mistakes was but me? He skipped me.

"That's all for today. Class dismissed." He announced.

"Kim Hangyeol." I turned to look at him the moment he called my name. He tapped his stuffs and by that I get that he wants me to carry those for him.

That's the first time.

I carried the papers for him while he carried his other stuffs. At the edge of my eyes, I can see my friends having the questioning looks seeing the scene.

But serious though, he never asked his students to help him carry his stuffs, so this is definitely the first time ever. Could it be that perhaps, this have to do with something we argued about earlier..?

That's cute.

No, it's not.

Right when we're about to enter the teacher's office, that's when Mr. Yoon are about to go out.

"Oh? That's weird." Mr. Yoon furrowed his eyebrows to me before walking away. I know right, it is indeed very weird seeing a student helping Mr. Jeon carrying his stuffs. I repeat, Mr. Jeon.

I put all the papers on his desk and stared at him with an eyebrow raised, he took a seat and switched on his laptop, getting ready to do his works.

"Why didn't you tell me what my mistake was?" I asked him.

"You need to figure it out by your own." I am this close to pull his hair but lucky for him, we're in the teacher's office and that's exactly when he handed me two movie tickets.

"Huh?" I was baffled.

"I don't have anyone to watch with." He told me.

I took the tickets and scanned it. It's the ticket for the newly released movie!

"Oh my god, thank you so much for giving these to me! I'll bring Seohee with me! It's been a long time since we both last hangout together." I was actually so happy to receive these tickets from Mr. Jeon!

"W-wait what? S-Seohee?" Mr. Jeon asked as his expression turned to the perplexed one which bemused me, why would he freak out by the fact that I'm gonna watch this movie with Seohee? He gave me these tickets so I have the right to choose who I wanna go with.

"Yeah, why?"

"I- nevermind." He gestured his hand signaling me to go away and so I did, that's weird by the way.

But nonetheless, I went out of the teacher's office walking while jumping happily, excited to tell about it to Seohee.

-