Man down!

They realized they hurt you "Oh no! I hurt my new friend I'm so so so so sooooo sorry!" You struggle to get off the floor "it's fine...".                        
                                                                                             "I never got your name?" You say to them. "Ohhhhhhh my name? Anything with the word sun is fine!" His smile makes you grin "where is the nearest daycare medical station?" You ask still grasping onto your stomach.                          "Oh! I will take you there!" He picks you up slowly you feel comfortable with him as you glare at him he notices you looking.                        "Well if you like my face you can just tell me!" He smiled a wide smile. You grin "am I really crushing on a children's animatronic?"                Sun takes you to a room with a bunch of medical equipment "take what you need! I must get back to the children bye friend!" He leaves and you smile after catching your breath you lay there for a minute.                                           After the short thinking you jump up and leave the room but as the exit the door you realize "where am I?" You worry it's dark and cold it might be a hall way. You notice a cracked door so you run to it and open it there is nothing in the room but two lonely beds one with a sun pattern and the other with a moon pattern. You turn your head why was one empty but someone seemed to be sleeping in the other? The lights were on it seemed extremely odd. So you turn off the light and turn around it was pitch black in the room and you now couldn't find the door or the light switch.