The note books.

⚠️TW⚠️ suicidal thoughts

Suns point of view- " this doesn't make since Y/N is perfect in every way!" He panicked and threw the book on the floor and opened the next notebook titled " diary " but before sun could open it a thought caught him of guard " whoa this is Y/N's diary sunny! We can't read this!" But sunny didn't care he just pushed the thought from his head.
     He opened it and the first page said " I know he will leave me like the others because I'm not perfect like he is and I will never be as good as him." He flipped to the next page " I'm catching feelings again but I have to push through it's just another person I'm gonna lose."
     The next page got worse saying " they found out and now it's my last day writing in this book goodbye" Sunny looked confused " but y/n is still here?" He closed the book and put it back but when he stood up and turned around y/n was behind him.
" you really fucked it up this time " said moon. Y/N point of view you looked at sunny then at the books " what are you doing sunny? I trusted you.." you turned your back and sunny grabbed your shoulder " sunshine we need to talk about what you wrote in those books" you turned around with tears in your eyes.
" I DIDN'T WRITE ALL THOSE THINGS MY SISTER DID AND SHE IS GONE SUNNY SHE KILLED HERSELF CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?" You turned around and ran out of the apartment.
     Sunnys point of view: "you really screwed up this time"