IM BACKKKKKK

Omg the amount of views on this series isn't even funny tysm for all the support and enjoy the story :)

"You really screwed up this time" sunny looked down at the floor in shame " yeah I did didn't I moony?" Sunny scratched the back of his head and got up. "I'm going to go find her moon. I love her so much I didn't mean to hurt her.."  Sun got up at was walking to the door of the apartment when moon jerked him back.

     "Sunny I love her just as much as you do .. so let's eclipse" Sunny jumped in surprise. "NO that hurts you! I don't wanna!" Moon raised his voice "DO IT FOR Y/N" Sunny stood for a moment then shook his head with agreement. "Ok let's do it. But tell me if it hurts you moony." He replied to sunny "I will" then as they collided the apartment lights dimmed.

     They were both screaming in pain then all the sudden it stopped but the arose Eclipse. He cracked his neck with pleasure. "It's good to be back again" he stepped out of the room and walked down the apartment hallway into the elevator. "Although we are breaking a rule of Y/Ns it's to comfort her. She NEEDS us." Then making a dramatic exit they pressed the floor one button and down they went.

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK GUYS!!! AND OMG 12K VIEWS ?!! HOLY SHIT!!! TYSM<3 I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR ABANDONING YOU GUYSSS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS THOUGH!!!