The next day

⚠️ TW ⚠️ Disturbing images and foul language

The night before was awesome and extremely pleasant but it sadly passed on. The next morning you woke up to your phone playing CPR moon was singing and sun was in the corner crying.
     " TIGHT AS A VIRGIN BOY DONT GET NERVOUS ~ TIGHT ~ IM HERE TO SHOW YOU COSTUMER SERVICE ~ RIGHT ~ I SAVE DICK BY GIVING IT CPR"
     You sat up and looked at them both when they noticed you moon paused the music. "Y/N *hiccup* how long y-you been awake?" You look confused but sun ran to the bed and jumped under the blankets.
You asked him what was wrong he replied " MOON FOUND LIQUOR IN THE KITCHEN!" You weren't in the mood to play nice so you stood up and walked over to moon. "Y/nnnnn I- *hiccup* wanna I wanna tell you something..." you angrily said " what moon" he said " you were sooooooooo *hiccup* t-tight last night" "MOON!" You turned him around and opened the door on his back and flipped off the power switch.
When he was powered off you put him on the charger port. "Sunshine?" You turned around "what sunny?" He pulled the blankets over his face "you don't have any pants on.." you then remembered you fell asleep last night and never put pants on.
"Thanks for telling me sunny" you walked over to your bag and opened it note books fell on the floor but you grabbed a pair of shorts and changed right there. "Y/N? Why do you have multiple note books in your bag?" You replied "well before i moved out of my old house I used to draw nak- uh things. I use to draw things."
You walked over to the bathroom " I need to use the bathroom pick up ok?" Sunny sprung up from the bed. " Sure thing!" He started cleaning up while mumbling * clean up clean up!* you shook your head and walked into the bathroom.

Suns point of view - " oh gosh you really made a mess moony! I can't believe you! We can't even taste and yet you still decide to drink?" " oh shut up you would have over did it on the ice cream if you weren't such a perfect pupil." Sun shook his head and walked over to the note books on the floor. " y/n can't be hiding to much could she?" His hand slowly reach down for the books.
      As he lifted it up he read the cover notebook 1 problems. "Problems? What problems would y/n have! They are perfect!" He carefully opened it and flipped through it. He saw horrific drawings in the book but one that caught his attention was a drawing of a girl titled " self hatred drawing "

 He saw horrific drawings in the book but one that caught his attention was a drawing of a girl titled " self hatred drawing "