Why is sunny acting weird?

You make eye contact with moon he just gets in bed and says "he can't stop thinking about you.." "who?" You reply interested "..." moon said nothing. "Hey! Answer my question!" But of corse he doesn't he just says " it's time for you to go to work.." you scoff and get up from the bed " I didn't want to lay in here with you anyways" "I wish you did" he whispered "what did you say?" "Nothing"

You get dressed and leave the room after all you needed breakfast, so you find the daycare and get some food. "Where the hell is sunny?"
As if he was reading your mind he says "I'm right here!" He is running towards you with a plate of eggs and pancakes. "Can I eat breakfast with you y/n?" You nod your head and when you swallow your biscuit you say "of corse sunny!"

He sits down and starts eating you then ask him " what's wrong with moon?" He replies "moon is always like that he loves to start arguing about unnecessary things!" "Like what?" Sun stops eating and almost chokes on bits of a pancake. " uhhh like how the kids never listen to him.. yeah they don't like him a lot" it makes you laugh that the kids don't like him either.
But that still doesn't explain why sunny's face was as red as a cherry "are you ok sunny?" "Never better! Why?" "You look beet red!"  " it's because uhm uh I almost choked on my food!" He gets up and says "but I'm better now and I'm full" then he throws his plate away and goes to the staff only room it was strange why would he need to go in there? You can't help but listen through the door.

You hear "moon what do I do? She keeps asking questions! Why do I feel like that? I've never felt like that before! I feel nervous when she gets close to me I almost didn't make it last night!"