Renting and staying

Once you reach the neighborhood not many people seemed to mind the animatronics walking next to you well no one except for small children.

"Mom why are the daycare assistants out of the Pizza Plex?" But they would jerk their arms and walk away. It wasn't long before you all got to the apartments you bought a room and took moon and sun inside.

You didn't bother to look around you just slumped on top of the bed exhausted. "Uhm sunshine?" You tumble over to see sun hovering over you. "Where will we charge at...?" Your face went from expressionless to worried and scared.

" I thought you both slept to conserve energy!" Moon replied "well your wrong we charge like normal animatronics and plus all of our clothes were at the Pizza Plex too" you were now panicking but sun cuts you off.

"Sunshine! Don't panic everything will be ok...." after he finished his sentence his eyes turned black and he said "low power going into sleep mode." The words taunt you over and over again until moon says the same thing.

Now crying you run around the apartment looking for something to help. But you bump into sunny. When he fell he hit the ground with a hard thunk and his back seemed to have a door on it that had come open when he fell.

You look at it then start looking through it you find a cord and plug it into the wall. You hear a faint whirring noise and then suns eyes open and look at you. "Oh goody! You found my power cord!"

As you stare in shock tears start rolling down your cheek. "Awww don't cry sunbite! I'm here now and it's ok!" He rubs your back gently. " go plug up moon so he can charge sunbite" you walk over to moon and open his door pull out the cord and plug it in.

Moon did the same thing sun did and powered back up shortly. You calmed your self down and went back to the bed and slumped down you could finally relax.

Well only for a couple seconds before moon starts asking questions like "where will we sleep?" Or "what will we wear when not in uniform?" So you simply grunt and say " I have some things you both can wear I think.." but then you remember you have to get changed.

"Sun moon don't screw anything up while I'm changing I'm probably going to spend a while in the bathroom so don't interrupt me. I earned this."

You get up take off your shoes and open the suit case you dropped off at the apartment a while ago. Not much was in there but underwear, socks, sweatpants, shirts and ext. there were also some note books in the bag.

You grab everything you need and head to the bathroom but before you close the door you say "remember don't unleash hell while I'm not around"