Eclipse~

When you finished taking a bath you walked out and acted like nothing happened but as soon as you left the room you noticed through the open window it was getting darker even though it was only about 10:00 .

     You shook it off and thought it was just a rain storm. So you plop down and turn on the tv it went straight to an emergency broad cast system. It caught moon and suns attention and the person on the tv said "Emergency news!  A Tornado will hit *idk what the town is called* and possibly damage nearby forest and small towns! Stay safe out there people!"

     You  didn't seem to mind until sun stars freaking out and crying. "Sunny? What's wrong?"Sunny said- "We will die in that storm!" You just look at him and then get up and grab his wrist. "Sunny I'm right here I won't let anything happen cmon" you pull him up off the floor and throw him on the bed.

     He sits up and looks at you but you just lay down and hold onto him tight. "Sunny I'm always scared life is a little scary. But you have to manage" "hey you little shit! I need comfort to!" Moon gets up and runs toward the bed. "Moon!" He jumps on the bed and sits beside you.

    But the lights start flickering. "Sunshine lock up me and moon NOW." Sunny? What's wrong the lights are fine they will just be dim until the power gets fixed!" "Exactly sunshine."  Moon looks at sun. "What's the worst that could happen sun? It's just eclipse!" Sun looks disgusted.  "MOONY! I have strong feelings towards them!"

     Wait who? You were so confused until the lights dimmed. Moon and sun seemed to be malfunctioning until they both fell under the bed. You looked off the edge and then see a foot and then you feel cold hands on your waist. You freak out but then you hear "shhhhhh dewdrop you will get us in trouble~"

When they turned you around you saw a mixed version of sun and moon. It had four arms and a long tongue. They also had pants that seemed poorly sewed together and they had on a pair of white gloves. Four pairs to be exact.

     "Dewdrop you look like you have many thoughts on your mind" they sit you down but your still holding two of its hands. "are you ok?? Your trembling!" But they simply respond "dewdrop let us tell you a little about this shape we've taken MOST things just mixed. Our thoughts, personality traits buuut~ OUR desire for you.. it doubled~" you looked startled and flustered they kept going "so take a moment to consider... Maybe we're trembling because we're holding back~"

They stuck out their tongue. It seemed longer than you imagined they pinned you to the bed "dewdrop we will go easy on you for now~" they stuck out their tongue and you just looked until they pinned you with two of their arms and used the other to grip your face. They pulled you in and gave you a long kiss. "Oh my god! This feels so good their tongue is touching every crevice of my mouth!"

He pulled away "I won't touch you without your permission dewdrop~" you felt like you were gonna faint but you couldn't resist them. THEY were in control.

🌚SPOILERS🌝 Ima make y'all stop reading right now and go get Jesus 😡 jk but the next part may or may not have smut🌜 btw you just read 594 words.