Eclipse SMUT😍☝️

🌚SMUT🌝   "Fuck just touch me already" those were the words that slipped out of your mouth when he told you that. He chuckled and said " I'm going to have to punish you now you have such a naught mouth dewdrop~ I bet I can make you stop talking~" you didn't care what he was saying you were a desperate virgin waiting to have sex with someone.    
     He let you go and pulled down his pants " holly fucking shit! Their huge! Did their dick size double or something!?" But it was to late to back out he ripped your pants off and pressed the tip against your clit. You still had underwear on and were extremely wet. "My my dewdrop what nasty thoughts about someone you just met~"
     You pulled him closer "just put it inside me already" their reaction seemed to surprise you they pulled your underwear aside and thrusted inside of you. You moaned and then he grabbed your neck  he went in and out getting faster and faster you both moaned louder and louder with each thrust. It was like a gift from god himself.
     It wasn't long before you both came. But it felt like an eternity and you felt satisfied when they cleaned up they muttered "your neighbors are gonna hate when there is another tornado warning" they went from a sex machine to a soft puppy.
     " do you want chocolate chip muffins dewdrop?" They were in the kitchen pulling out ingredients for the muffins before you could answer. " sure that would be nice" you said as you sat their in complete shock. "Did I just
loose my virginity to a children's robot...?"

Hey their! It's the creator again yes I know I didn't write much but that was the first time I wrote smut sooo yea bye have a good day/ night!  :)