I think ill work today for yall

As moon holds your face tight and try's to kiss you you pull away and start coughing. "Is there smoke in this closet?" Moon looks confused but not until the door swings open and it's sun.

"Oh my stars! Get out of the closet! There is a fire in the Pizza Plex!" You are confused and say "what?" But before he could answer he grabs you and moons wrist and runs out of the closet.

As he is dragging you to the daycare slide you notice everything before that was bright and extremely childish is burning. The slide was the only thing that seemed to be standing. When you all got there he said "climb up and don't look back no matter what y/n!" So you did as he said.

You climbed out until you got to the top and then moon was climbing up the slide. After moon came sun, but as he reached for the top the slide melted in half. He started to fall but before he was out of reach you take hold of his hand.

You pulled him up and moon assisted you. When he got to the top he acted like it hadn't happened he just grabbed the both of you and ran out of the Pizza Plex. Out side there was everyone there. All the animatronics and one little boy.

The little boy didn't mind the animatronics or the Pizza Plex he just stood beside Freddy. When he saw you he seemed confused but he didn't stare for long. Minutes passed and within at least 6 minutes the Pizza Plex was gone.

But even though all the ruble was on the floor a woman seemed to walk away from it all. A tall blonde woman. She didn't look at you she only minded the little boy. She glared back at the burnt pizza place. She was in shock but you were still holding Sunnys hand.

You made movements signaling you all should leave. You then leave the burnt pizzeria holding on to a children's animatronics hand. You told them "let's go rent an apartment and rest for the evening"