Akward woment

As you struggle to find the light switch and the door knob you hear a faint groan and movement. It makes you jump you cut of your breathing and turn around pleading it was Sun pulling a prank on you.                                                       But as you turn around you see a figure it looked like sun but with a moon like head it was only noticeable due to its glowing red eyes. It shifted its head toward you as soon as you let out a small quiver.                                                             You heard them talk but you couldn't hear them well "W-What" you whisper they speak up "Naughty boy Naughty boy.." their deep voice makes a chill go down your spine they they then say "It's passed your bed time..".                                               You didn't know what to do so you just sat there in fear. The person got up and started walking towards you seeing this you started to panic they were repeating the words they had said before over and over again.          

But then you hear suns voice saying "y/n! I need your assistance!" Not thinking you start yelling "Sun sun! I'm in a different room follow my voice and get me out!" At this point you were running from the figure in the room until all the sudden you see a door open smiling you run it's way, but you feel something grab you  "It's passed your bed time.." you see the figure clearly now it was a animatronic built like sun with a moon head and design! The lights flicked on "Moony! What did I say about threatening new workers!" They grumble and set you down you run to sun but sun tells you "that is my other partner moony or moon anything with the word moon is good!" You look over to moon who is now stretching and getting back in bed. Sun picks you up and shuts the door "we are going back to the daycare!"