1. Weekend

Neon lights, dancing crowd, loud music, thousand of drinks. But Jin's eyes staring at only one person who he found most attractive than anything he sees. He was thinking what made him drink this much even he can't take it. But most of that he wants to have sex with him and nothing. Ofcourse this was not the first time. Even he lost his counts. But he knows if he gets chance to have him for this night, that person will be the most beautiful person he ever had. It was only about the sex.. telling about commitments Jin is very bad in it. He never fall for anyone before rather it can be said as he intentionally avoided for not falling for anyone. Jin could not tolerate lovey-dovey things and can't spend more time with same person. He doesn't like tears and spend money and time on someone without a reason.

So he never dared to date anyone till now.

Jin's Pov:

My all eyes are hovering on him. He looks like a lost vampire. As my eyes found him already, I know he will be under me very soon. It never happened before that I lay my eyes on someone and I didn't get chance to do that person. Ofcourse this will be one time only, only for this night. May be you will find it rude but this is my rule. It will be always first and last. After having sex with the person I make sure I won't see his or her face ever again.

"One more drink please..." I heard the sluggish voice from this beautiful man. That's it, this is the perfect time. I get up from my place and placed my ass next to his chair

"Sex on the beach, please" I ordered the cocktail, I felt at the very moment he looked at me, ofcourse I knew that. So I took the opportunity and looked at him. Ohhh...his dam fucking gorgeous eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off on him. He was staring at my eyes as well, I felt goosebumps, oh no, only his eyes can make me erect.

Bartender place the highball glass filled with ice and garnish with orange slice.
Thanks for the distraction...

I take the glass on my hand and asked,"want to try?...Sex on beach?" I smiled gently, don't want to show desperation to have him tonight.

He looked at his own glass filled with rum like he wants to sink in that. He muttered, "Yes"

"Huh" did he say Yes?... it was easy.

"I said I can try 'Sex on beach' " He responses again little loudly. He took the glass from my hand and gulp all the drink to the bottom.

Really?... he is wasted...totally wasted.

I raised my brows unbelievably and smiled,"I think you are wasted, let me help you to drop you home"

"No I don't want to go home" He started crying.

"Hey ..hey..what are you doing" I see around the space being embarassed and tried to make him quiet. What people will think, I made him cry, right??.

"I don't want to be alone" He said sniffing.

"Ok ok... Let's go out from here first" that's it.

I felt like he is going through heartbreak or family matter, and this is easiest way to have anyone, this is my experience. I am ready to listen his shits as long as I can have him to satisfy my physical needs for tonight. It's true that I never cares about other's personal life's things but I wants to listen him, I find him rather interesting.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked looking at the road.

"Uu..a hotel room?.."

"What???...I don't want to go there...bulshit.." He yelled.

I stopped giving irritating look, "Just tell me your address, I will drop you and I will return my house"

"Take me to your house"