13. Boyfriends

Jin was standing looking at Tae with emotionless expressions. Taehyung was rubbing his eyes coming to reality as he understood sweet Jin is no more here. Sighing in disappointment. Nonetheless he likes this Jin as well.

He practically threw out duvet from his body to get up. He saw Jin who was trailing his eyes all over his body, bare body. Taehyung looked at Jin and smirked. When Jin's eyes met with his he quickly diverted his sight and went out from the bedroom. Though he knew he was the one who tore out his clothes making him naked all for him. Yah he remembers, remembers every touch, every kiss, every moment of last night. But now it was making him awkward to look at him. He was not like this before, he is more bold for such activities but this time, it was different, different in all way possible. May be he had thousands kisses, touches, intimate acts, sleepless nights before, but this time there was different feeling, strange magic that what making heavy atmosphere around him.

Here Taehyung was looking at himself in the mirror, naked, seeing all the purple spots here and there on his body. He was tracing the spots with his finger feeling all the sensation they had last night sensually. He was blushing looking at himself remembering all the love Jin made to him last night till almost morning. He was aware Jin is being all awkward around him after what happened but he knew how to make atmosphere cool between them. He moved to the bathroom smiling and had shower.

Jin was preparing food almost done, waiting for him to come up, so that they will have some food and go out. He was waiting for him but once he came Jin was feeling warm by his presence around him. He wanted to talk but he couldn't. He wondered why his ear getting all red making him more embarrassed.

Tae's Pov:

I came out from shower to see Jin cooking something delicious. I looked at him, he was completely looking flustered and ears getting red. I love his ear, they never betray me with the truth. My devilish mind did alert. I would like to tease him today.

He flinched when I touched him slightly on his waist, "So Jin, what's today's special"

He tried his best not to show his helpless condition, he replied in low voice not even looking at me, "Japchae"

Ahh it's my favorite now a days..

Before I could say anything his phone rang.

We looked at the number, it was unknown. He picked up the call

"Hello?"

(......)

"Yes, this is he"

(.......)

"Who?...Kim Namjoon" He exclaimed very shockingly. He glanced at me and went towards balcony to talk. As if I can't hear him from afar. No matter how far he is, I can hear him, if it's matter to me. And this call definitely was...

He came back with very confusing and dubious uttarance.

He looked at me with suspicion, "What did you do?"

"What I did?" Was there any point in his question.

"I mean..." He ran his fingers through his hair impatiently, "Yesterday we talked about him and today he called. How it can even be possible?" He involuntarily shouted.

"Namjoon called you? We talked about him but his call to you was no doubt totally coincidence. But It's good that he called you, right? Don't you want to meet him?" I intented to keep my voice as calm as possible not wanted to freak him out that I could heard what they talked.

"What are you saying V, he contacted me after five years. He thinks he can come anytime and I will be available? I am busy. And don't you want to go to Amusement Park?" He was getting unreasonably angry on me.