14. Under Arrest!!!

Jin pov:

When I woke up the following morning, V was in my arm. It feels so dreadfully right to drift off to sleep while holding V in my arm. He was being cooed by me like a baby as I hugged him from behind spooning him. I pressed my nose deeper into his hair to catch a whiff of his alluring aroma. He seemed to moan softly as I touched and kissed him on his shoulder and back. As I touched him and moved my hand from his stomach to his crotch, his hair stood up on his body. His dick twitched and hardened as my dick hardened inside of him. I flushed simply from the knowledge that we slept in the same manner without pulling it out. I gave him a gentle hip massage while cuddling and holding him.

I moved my hips delicately kneading him inside, embracing and keeping him firm in my hold. He turned his head back a little to catch my lips, he kissed me ravenously as my movements turned out to be fast hitting repeatedly at his right spot. The room was full with voices of my pelvis slapping on to his butt. My mind gone blank when I delivered intense orgasm inside him. I found him shuddering as he let out hard on the bedsheet.

Last night we did it almost four times, but the urge of having him after every hour is overpowering and irresistible. I smiled seeing him breathing vigorously as his chest going up and down under my hand. keeping his eyes closed. My sweetheart is worn out, as I didn't allow him to rest the last night. I gave him a head kiss while giggling. He's now my boyfriend. I can have him whenever, with his consent ofcourse.

Yah I know, My boyfriend is a ghost

Yet, he is the cutest and most gorgeous individual is this world. He is annoying sometimes, however, I like his disturbance without question. I guess I'm in l...

No I think it will be so soon to say that.

He turned to face me, gracious my.. his drowsy face is the best thing of all the time...

If he was not an angel then I don't know what is

He smiled, "Good morning Jin Hyung"

I raised my eyebrows, "Hyung?"

He nodded adorably, "You like that?"

I snickered as he hid his bashful face to my chest.

"Honorfics huh?, I liked it" I hugged him tightly.

I felt something unexpected as V's all's body involuntarily jolted and jerked into my arm, accordingly his breathing rate expanded attempting to breathe in oxygen. Briefly I got terrified like a damnation, on the thought I'm loosing him. I relaxed the arm to see him, "V, you OK., what happened?." I cupped his face, trying to make him calm.

He inhaled vigorously, "I'm feeling like that again"

"Like what V?" I asked him anxiously.

"Frightened, breathless" He replied, taking full mouth of air into his mouth and setting it free from nose.

"V, look at me. I'm here. You don't need to be scared of anything, alright. Everything is okay" I embraced him once more, tapping delicately on his back. He gestured relaxed that made me eased.

After a while, I liberated embrace to see him, "Feeling better?

He nodded, "better" He smiled to give me confirmation of his wellbeing, I smiled back and he continued, "This occurred before also, when I feel some risk coming to you or you are not with me... I... don't have the idea what's this...""