7. Interview

Jin Pov:

My alarm buzzed and I woke up. Today I was on my leave but still got up early because I have to go for my interview. As you know, not for actually interview but to meet V's moron boyfriend. I don't know why but I don't like his guts. May be because his first impression to me was not so good.

With my alarm, V too opened his eyes looking at me.

He looked so cute with his droopy eyes and childlike glee.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him with smile.

He nodded with slight smile. His smile made my morning good.

"Let's get up and ready" I said while freeing from my hug.

Don't judge me, I hugged him because he was feeling cold. He wanted my warmth. I did what any gentleman would do.

Yesterday night, I was really scared looking at his condition. He was lying like he died. I had seen this scene before in my life. And really didn't want to watch it again. It's terrifying.

He got normal after sometime though. Yah specially after he ate till his stomach got full... more than full. He has a very good appetite I must say.

But his tantrums are more than that.

Last night he was not ready at all to eat take out food which I brought for him, not at all. He was whining and sulking and just wanted to eat food made by me. I denyingly shouted on him, he did not listen. I told him nicely, he did not listen. I told him it will take more time and you are already hungry, he did not listen. He said cook anything, steam rice would be good but he wanted me to make food. What a brat boy he is. He is such a pain in my ass. But finally I cooked. Why not? it was true that I was at fault, I came late making him starve to death. Why do I use 'death' word i don't know, but honestly I don't find any other word to describe it.

I brushed my teeth, and took shower and freshly went to the kitchen. I decided to make Japchae today, V will definitely like it. Till then V was having shower. When he came outside I looked at him, he was wearing sky blue colored Hoodie. It was loose, too loose for him. But he was looking stunning like always. I was staring at him, he must felt weird.

"I am Sorry Jin, I again touched your cupboard and wore your clothes" He said lowering his head. I didn't respond because I didn't know how to react to his sweet gesture. He then looked at me and came near to me, "But trust me, after shower, wearing your clothes makes me feel more fresh" He said grinning, "And it smells good" He grabbed part of my hoodie and sniffled happily.

I smiled back, "but it's too big for you" I held his hand dragging him with me, "I will give you another tee which will fit you properly"

"It's Okay Jin, who is gonna see me anyway" He said shrugging his shoulder.

I ignored him and took out good pair of clothes it was black and white color combinations shirt with V shape long neck.

"Me" I answered his questioned. And left the room letting him get ready.

He came outside wearing that.

Truly, it looks good on him more than me.

He sat on sofa switching on the TV. I put one bowl of food infront of him.

He took it in his hand hastily, "oh wow what it is called?"

Before I replying anything he took one big hot bite into his mouth. He tried to adjust the bite into his mouth letting out the vapours. I stopped looking at his stupid actions, "Easy baby easy. Food is not running anywhere"

He widen his eyes at my word baby, still chewing his food like really little baby. I liked his expressions. I smiled and started moving towards my room. He got up, "Hey, won't you eat with me"