18. To fulfill his wish

Jin's Pov:

"Touch me

Make love with me until the morning

Make me feel the heaven once again"

I heard V, he was giving me smile, a pretty smile I'm already in love with but today's smile was little weak and I don't know why, what is bothering him.

My heart was longing for him, it was striving to have him, but something was stopping me...

I closed my eyes I don't want my eagerness of having him, make him regret one day. I opened my eyes to see his lusty eyes. He wants it, he asked me for it... why would he regret. My selfishness erupted inside me. I broke the eye contact and looked at the lovely exposed neck.

Just a little taste

That's just what I want to do...honestly.

I leaned forward to kiss it, just a kiss, little lick ...small bite to his soft skin..

I stopped when V hissed. I loosen the grip on him. No ... no I should stop.

I fought for my self control, trying to pull myself away. All of that went out of the house, when he bite his own lower lips to control his waving breathing. I looked at him, into his beautiful shade of dark brown color eyes....

Honestly, so many dreams I built of him and me together,

but I am always afraid,

what if these dreams do not come true?

Because happiness with companion is what I never had..

I moved to go closer to him, I touched his cheek by one of my hand and nuzzled his crook of neck. Why the fear of loosing him is rising inside me making me broke. My throat was choking at the thought that I will be left alone again.

Why should I hurt my heart for nothing,

yet again, why should I shed tears for nothing? 

I took shaky breath to his ear and loose his warm touch. I turned my back to him to go away not looking at his eyes again, that will make me weaken.

I felt the hard grip on my wrist made me stop, 

"Please stop..." even his voice was alluring..

"You cant escape, we're tied in shackles of these moments,

You have been the reality to my unreal life, make me full with your love again, even though I don't deserve"

I looked at him, he was begging and it made my heart trembled in different kind of pain. Ofcourse even I don't want to escape from him. I want to tie him with me for lifetime, like forever.

"I...want you more that anything in this world right now." A relief I felt after saying this like a big wave crashing inside my heart.

I leaned forward pressing a butterfly light kisses on his blushed cheek. A seeking tongue trolled down to his neck to center of his chest. I made sure it should look pink after my hard kisses. My eyes stopped at the temping erected nippels. I took it in my mouth. He arched his back, pushing his chest forward when sweet sensation spread through his spine. I sucked hard encouraging at the sensation he was feeling till the dark red mark began to bloom. I gave a last flick with my tongue before turning to neglected nipple. I sucked it harder while pressing and rubbing thumb on the abused one giving his twin the same treatment.