8. Room No. 707

Jin's Pov

"Show me your Resume" The young angry man ordered.

I take it out from my bag and handed him over.

"Tell me your name" He said in firm voice looking at my resume like he is studying it. But still couldn't see the name in the front page in bold letter.

"Hello, I am Kim Seokjin applied for the post Personal secretary of CEO Kim Minjae of Bloomwire Electronic, sister company of 2Kims Enterprises. The second heir of Kim family who is working with this company since three years, recently granted with the CEO position. Also received award of best leadership last year" He looked up still unreadable expressions but I can tell he was impressed, I continued looking straight at him, "I applied here because I am impressed with your new organized working style, it will help me to be better in my carrier journey"

"Your interview was scheduled with HR like others. They are giving their interviews. What you think of yourself to deny giving interview and leaving. Why were you here at first place then?" He said with blank face but powerful voice. His voice is very strong shows all dominance. May be he was top and Tae was bottom in there relationship?...

I don't believe myself how can I think of such absurd things in such situation.

"I came here for the post of Secretary of CEO so I think you should take the interviews" I said with confidence.

He scoffed, "You really think I have that much time to spend on interviews of all this people. Didn't you see how many people applied for this post?"

"May be You are right. You must have kept this HR round for screening but what if the person who is most perfect as your secretary as per your requirement and your likes, dislikes, got screened in HR round because HR thinks that person is not so good? If you want your secretary, you should review and examine and select the person" I put my thoughts forward.

He looked at me and shook his head little, beaming and curving corner of his lips upward. He pointed the chair in front of his desk asking me to sit.

I took the left one, as on another chair V was already sitting.

"So tell me?..You have experience in business analysis of 2 year. Why do you want to change your thread?" He asked.

"3 and half year experience" I corrected.

"You do?" He glanced at my resume and looked up at me raising his eyebrows.

At a very moment I realized I did not update the resume. I closed my eyes in irritation on myself. How can I be so stupid!! I think keeping myself quiet for some time is good for me.

"So you want to change your role from business analysis to secretary after working in this position for almost 4 years?" He asked me again in stern voice still looking down at the pages.

"Yes, if you will be the top" I said normally.

I saw his eyes glaring at me not sure if furiously of confusingly. Before I understand what happened I looked at V who was looking at me widening his eyes I could see anger in his eyes clearly. "No", I diverted my eyes from V and looked at his boyfriend, "I clearly mean if you will be my direct boss". I cleared but I don't know if he believed. Because he huffed and put the papers on table little loudly. This top bottom thing were swirling in my mind, that's why may be it slipped out of my tongue.

"You can go. HR will call you to let you know about your selection"

I sighed being doubtful what was the impact of all whatever happened here. I got up slowly and turned to leave.

"This number... which is showing on your resume is it working? I mean as you did not updated your resume before coming to interview, so asked" He said pointing on the number written on my resume in taunting manner. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him.