5. Starry Night

Long update ahead after a long time...
Hope you won't get bored.
Happy day all of you...🌞

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tae's Pov

I opened my eyes at the morning with fresh mood like yesterday still lying on couch with Seokjin. Today as well we ended up sleeping together on it, though it was small but cozy. Day before yesterday, in spite of, he giving all his bedroom to me to sleep, I doze off beside Seokjin while watching the TV who was already half sleepy. When I got up he was holding me in his arm spooning my waist. The truth is I was aware he was holding me. Nonetheless, I was feeling his warmth while sleeping, It felt safe and secure to my cold body. But when he got up and realized he was not holding his pillow but me, he literally threw me from couch yelling at me to stay as away as possible from him.

I chuckled silently thinking he is holding me today as well.

Yesterday was Saturday and he had week off. He put forward the idea going outside for shopping, for movie or for anything but he didn't want to stay at home but as I was afraid to go outside we ended up staying at home, Seokjin said he cooked,  he doesn't know after how many days. I must say he is very good cook, I ate more than my appetite. In return, I helped him cleaning the house.

I flinched a little when he tighten his arm around my waist. The heating blood sipped all over my body. His face was touching my crook of neck, fanning my little hairs existing on my nape. I felt the weird sensation running through my vein. It'd be lie if I said I didn't like it. Doesn't mean it either way, but whenever he is closed to me or even touched me, I feel alive though i am not. I closed my eyes pretending sleeping when I felt his body movements clearly showing he has awaken.

"Ouch" I whimpered at pain rubbing my butt.

"What's wrong with you?" He was shrieking and pushed me making me fall on the ground.

"What I did?" I protested.

"I told you not to sleep here near me" He got up with expression changed, "Orrrr...you want me to do with you..." He said leaning on me clutching my both hand above my head with his smirked lips, more like seductive smirk.

I widen my eyes and struggled to free myself from his grip, trembling at the unholy glee in his face as checking me out all over my upper body and stopped at my lips with demon grinning.
"No..No..No.." I shook my head impatiently closing my eyes tightly, as he again leaned his head to my face.

I felt his grip loosen and he fell on his back beside me, busting into a laugh. The crinkled on the side of eyes shown as he closed his eyes shut. I got irritated and got up from the floor, he was seen like a laughing devil slapping his hand on ground. I know why he was laughing. He was totally teasing me. Yesterday we watched horror movie, and I was screaming, hiding behind his shoulder, squeezing my eyes shut, clutching his shirt in my fist. And...and he was laughing saying what kind of ghost was I. I mean, I don't look like them. Ripped skin on their face, fucking disgusting blacked colored broken teeth, dried blood all over their face and body, crooked legs. It was scary.
I turned to go to the kitchen to have a glass of water.
He too got up gasping for the air after so much teasing laughter.

"You are such a scaredy-cat", He again laughed, "You are the most coward ghost I have ever seen"

"How many ghosts have you seen before me?" I smirked, "I remember your face when you first saw me as a ghost"

He made a face and moved towards his room. I patted myself making him shut up finally.

After sometime he came out and checked me out. He diverted his sight and went to kitchen.