6. Friends

Tae's Pov:

I wrapped the blanket tightly on my body. I felt like the warmth has been taken away from me harshly as I was shivering in cold. Blanket was not helping me. I opened my eyes and realised Jin was not beside me. I was alone sleeping on bed. I remembered, yesterday when we came too late. We slept on bed together. It was him who offered me to sleep on his bed with him. I was relieved thinking finally he accepted me. He started being comfortable with me.

But I wasn't able to sleep at night because of the coldness..like my blood was clotting because of the cold. Though we slept on same bed, He placed pillow between us. I didn't get any chance to hug him while sleeping. One thing I learnt about myself that may be I need a human touch to feel the warmth. And that touch, only he can give me. I rubbed my hands together to create some heat, but I guess I need to hug him...because no blanket, no rubbing my hands together is gonna help me.

Today, he woke up early, ofcourse because he has to get ready for office. I placed my cold feet on floor and moved outside the room taking blanket with me around. I stopped just looking at him, as he was talking on phone placing his wireless buds into his ears, while working in the kitchen.

"Yoongi, It's not like that... he is my friend and that's why I am concerned about him" Jin talked on phone.

"Don't you feel anything for him...like to go and swim seven ocean to take him and find him. I am not seeing any desire in you for him. Don't you really feel anything for him."
What???...he was talking on phone but not on speaker right?...though...how was I able to hear the another line??.. I wasn't surprised this much even when I learnt that I was dead.

"We are friends Yoongi, I can't feel about him that way...and it's his life, he choose to go out of country without telling me the reason. What can I do about it. Even I don't know where is he, how to contact him. What else I can do." Jin felt my presence and looked at me. He smiled sweetly. Just his look made me warm. I smiled back at him while shivering little, wrapping blanket around me.

"Jinnie, I really want you to see someone. I care for you...you are.." Jinnie??...he called him Jinnie. Why the hell?...who is he? My smile dropped.

"No...I am not alone. I have company" He walked towards me. I was looking at him coming to me like a model walking on red carpet. He wore white full sleeves shirt with maroon colored tie. His hair were set with gel showing his forehead.

"Whose company?" I heard voice through buds

"You Okay?...why are you shivering?" He asked me ignoring the person on call...
"Who is in your home...?.."Again this person yelled asking him being impatiant when he did not get any reply.

"Fee..lin..g cold..." I answered with chattering my teeth.

"Wait" He mouthed me and talked on phone again, "Yoongi, Bye.. see you at office soon. I have to go"

"But who.." SeokJin cut the call by pressing the tiny button on earbuds.

He sighed and hugged me. God...his touch is lively. I tighten my arms around him taking all the heat from him. He inserted his hand into my hair slightly rubbing his finger to my scalp making my feelings better., "Your body is so cold, why is that?" He asked me still hugging. "I don't know" I answered.

He loosen the hug and looked at me, "Now it's its getting normal but your heart beating fast..Are you sure, you okay?" He asked me with all the concerned eyes.

"Now I am okay..." I gave him satisfactory smile.

He smiled and went towards kitchen, "I made breakfast for you and lunch as well. You just have to do is heat the meal before eating. Come here I will show you how to use oven."