The beginning

Third person pov

In EEUU in a secret location, we can observe two doctors talking to a woman dressed in a suit.

Woman: And tell me how is him?

Doctor1: It's an incredible success, he has learned everything we could teach him, and he is only 16 years old. The only thing that appears to be a problem is the lack of human emotions. So, we were thinking of making him go to a high school where people of his age will age will go.

Woman: Mmmm it seems rational to do that, and I have an even better idea.

Says the woman while on her face appears a sadistic smile.

Woman: I know a high school in Japan that would be the best option to him to learn human emotions while we see him crush the future geniuses. Let me see him.

And like that they went down using an elevator until they were 200 meters underground.

After a few minutes a door opens and leads into a room where we can see a huge crystal like that of the interrogation rooms, and on the other side there is a black room where light barely enters, and in the middle of that room a young man with red hair laying on the ground.

Doctor 1: Alex you have a visit.

Says the doctor through a microphone.

Once Alex heard this, he stood up and face the window with no emotion on his face.

Alex: Who is it?

Doctor 1: Miss Lisa.

Once Alex heard the name he bows.

Lisa: Hello Alex, I heard great things of you over these years, and now I come with your last test and I think you are going to love this one.

Alex kept his emotionless face while hearing this.

Lisa: You are going to enter the Japanese high school called Advance Nurturing High School, also known as ANHS. You are free to have fun and do whatever you want during these years but you have to learn about human emotions, that's your only mission. You will have the opportunity to crush the future geniuses and I even heard that the monster of the white room is entering this high school. What do you think?

Lisa finished while have her sadistic smile.

When Alex heard the last part, a smile appeared on his face.

Alex: It would be my pleasure.

And like that Alex left the room on his way to his future mission.

Alex Pov:

I have to say that when I heard the mission, I couldn't help but smile, not because I would go to high school, but because I will be free to crush the future geniuses and the monster of the White room. I can't wait to crush all of them and have some fun.

Without noticing, a sadistic smile appeared on my face.

Time skip:

After the meeting, where I was explained about all first-year students and memorizing their information, I was asked on which class I would like to be positioned.

Once again, I started looking at the information on the folders in front of me and a person caught my attention, Kakeru Ryuen. A teenager that likes to crush his enemies without caring about the process. He would make a good friend, I thought.

Alex: I would like to enter class C.

Lisa: Mmmm interesting, any specific reasons to not enter class A and choose class C?