Crushing my enemies

Sakayanagi Pov:

As expected, class A is first in points, and class D is last with 0 points.

What are you thinking Ayanokoji-kun? Are you not going to try to reach class A? Well then, I will have to force you to play fufufufu.

Another surprise are the results of class C, it seems that I had my hopes too high for Alex-kun and Ryuen, but I would have never thought that they will have so little points.

Too bad Alex-kun, it seems you are not worthy of my time.

Kamuro: What are you thinking about Sakayanagi?

Sakayanagi: Nothing, just that this school year seems too boring.

Kamuro remained silent, is she hiding something from me?

Sakayanagi: Now now Kamuro, what are you thinking about?

Kamuro seemed hesitant to speak, but in the end she spoke.

Kamuro: I don't know why but I think that Alex is playing with us, class C is too happy considering the results they just obtained.

"Mmmm that is true, although it can be to other factors, but am I being played? Fufufufu"

Sakayanagi: It seems that I will have to visit Alex-kun and Ryuen again.

Alex Pov:

After the swimming pool incident, we decide to report it to the student council and tomorrow we have the meeting. It seems just too little to only get one student expelled, so here we are baiting Sudo.

Which worked perfectly and tomorrow we have both meetings now, Hahahahaha, what are you going to do Ayanokoji?

As Sakagami-sensei finished the class, everyone was talking waiting for Ryuen and I to start the meeting.

And so, we stood up and went up to the front.

Alex: Albert, would you mind standing outside the classroom and check no one is listening?

Albert nodded and made his way to the door.

Alex: Thank you. Well class, soon we will reach class A.

After I finished my sentence, all class exploded into cheers, and I could hear Ryuen laughing next to me.

Alex: Yes, although tomorrow we have a meeting with the student council but don't worry, everything will go according to plan. And now, are you all going to the tutor groups we settled?

All of them nodded.

"Excellent my subordinates can't be stupid nor weak"

Alex: Good, now let Ryuen explain his idea to get some points for the classroom.

Ryuen: kukukuku as you may know, the losers of other classes are happy to have pass the first month, kukukuku, what do you say we prepare a party for celebrating the end of the next month and Alex said he suspects another exam coming up, so what a better time than after the exam.

All of them looked at each other with smiles on their face.

Alex: Seems they like the idea

I whisper to Ryuen as he nods and continues to laugh.

Before we could say anything else, Albert opened the door.

Albert: Alex-sama and Ryuen-sama, you have a visit.

"Ohhh who could be?"

As everyone looked at the door, the last person I expected entered the class.