Cruise and transfer student.

Sakayanagi Pov:

When I saw that Alex was standing still, I will admit that I thought he had given up, never in my life would have I thought what he did next.

It seems that Alex indeed was playing the wolf dressed as a sheep paper. But now the question is, is he just good running or he has more capabilities? To be honest I hope that the second option is right one.

Furthermore, how did his class earned 13million points? That's simply amazing. Seems like a found an interesting boy. Hope you don't let me down Alex. Because I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about you now. Even to the point that Ayanokoji-kun has move to the second position.

Let's see what you have to show.

Ichinose Pov:

Wow, he is amazing.

Alex made what seem to be impossible possible.

Nagumo started to send me messages in the first days of school, first I thought that it was just to introduce himself but then he started getting aggressive and started to stalk me. I had no way to protect myself, but now Alex humiliated him like it was nothing. And after winning the points he didn't try to keep the for himself, he shared them with his classmates and even his teacher.

Can he protect me from him? I must find the answer.

Horikita Pov:

When I came to see the challenge, I thought that Nagumo will win without many problems, as he is known to be as good as my big brother. But now he has been humiliated by a first-year student call Alex.

The leader of class C with Ryuen.

Just who is him?

Ibuki Pov:

He is just the best, I never expected him to humiliate the vice president like that, but I like when perverts get their asses kicked.

Even better when its Alex the one who kicks it.

During the last months, Alex has help the class to the extent that in the midterms the average mark became 94. Thanks to the tutor groups and the past papers that he gave.

He is just the best, furthermore he was in the top 5 of most attractive boys of the first year, I'm sure that now he will be in the top 3 of our year and top 5 of the whole school.

Alex Pov:

After the day of the challenge, my popularity in the school skyrocketed.

It seems that Nagumo wasn't as loved as he thought.

Oh, and Ryuen told me something about being in the top 5 of the whole school or something like that.

But right now, I'm trying to pass my holidays peacefully, although I know that Nagumo will try to take revenge but try me Nagumo and you will end very bad.

Oh, by the way the new points came.

We obtained 1008 points 4 more that the A classroom but once again the deal with sensei continued so the scores are like this:

Class A: 1004

Class B: 663

Class C: 492

Class D: 40

Poor class D hahahaha, they got 86 points but they some were taken away for the expulsion.

Well right now we are the class "A" in the first year.

And so, we arrive to where I am currently.