New month and plan

Alex Pov:

Mmmm so that was a karaoke? Not bad, although most of the girls were waiting for me to sing and when I sang, most of them were blushing and thanks to some commentaries, it seems that I'm a very good singer. That's good to know.

So, days continued to pass and days in high school were peaceful until one day, Kamuro, a girl from class 1A who can be consider the dog of Sakayanagi, came to find me after class, so I decided to follow her.

Alex: So where are we going?

Kamuro: You will see.

So, I stopped walking and starting walking back. Scared, Kamuro stop me.

Kamuro: What do you think you are doing?

Alex: No, the question here is what do you think you are doing?

Kamuro scared of the pressure and my change of character started backing of without thinking.

Alex: A dog will not tell where to go, if your owner wants to see me, she has to come to come here herself.

Kamuro lowered her head.

Alex: Are we clear?

Kamuro: Ye..Yes!

And like that she ran off, what a coward, that wasn't even 10% of my pressure. Well dogs will be dogs.

So I went back to my classroom, where Ryuen was waiting for me.

Ryuen: So?

Alex: The dog didn't want to tell me where we were going so, I told her how things are. So, she ran off with the tail between the legs, so later Sakayanagi will come to find me, want to join me?

I told him while I smile

Ryuen: Of course. What's your plan? Taking her down?

Alex: No, I have a better plan.

I told him my plan while a sadistic smile started to appear in my mouth.

Ryuen: kukukuku that's an excellent plan. Can't wait to see their faces kukukuku.

We waited while we each listened to our own music. After half an hour the door of the classroom suddenly opened, and Sakayanagi and her dog appeared with two boys that seemed to be bodyguards.

Sakayanagi: Hello Alex, Ryuen.

Alex: Hello Sakayanagi.

Ryuen didn't say anything and just laugh. Causing confusion of the newcomers.

Sakayanagi: It seems that I owe you an apology.

Alex: It seems so.

Sakayanagi: I apologise for the behaviour of my subordinate.

Alex: And your behaviour.

Sakayanagi: Pardon?

Alex: I'm sure your dog already told you that she got intimidated.

Sakayanagi: that's correct.

Alex: So next time you want to speak with me don't send a dog and come yourself.

Sakayanagi and his bodyguards got caught off guard with the sudden increase of pressure.

After I reduce the pressure, Sakayanagi breathed heavily.

Sakayanagi: I see, I apologise for my behaviour but, if possible, I would like for you not to do that again, my body is not very strong.

I remained silent.