Speranza test

Alex Pov:

The stated time arrived, and we made our way to room 203 where we were explain how this special test will be carried out. And there were 4 different outcomes:

1. Share the identity of the VIP and clear the exam together as one.

· If the answers of the VIP student as well as the other group members are all correct, they will all receive private points (including members other than the VIP student themselves).

2. Answer incorrectly and the group loses but the VIP still receives points.

· If there are incorrect answers or unanswered questions by people other than the VIP student, only the VIP student will receive 500,000 private points.

3. A traitor uncovers the identity of the VIP.

· In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers correctly, the class the answerer belongs to will receive 50 class points each and the answerer themselves will receive 500,000 private points for themselves.

· On the other hand, classes whose VIP have been identified will receive a penalty of -50 class points for their whole class. Once this has been achieved, the test will be over for the group.

· However, if a member that belongs to the class of the VIP answers correctly, the previous result will be made invalid and the examination for that group will continue.

4. The traitor disregards the judgment of the VIP.

· In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers incorrectly, the class the answerer belongs to will receive a penalty of -50 class points each, but the VIP will still receive 500,000 private points. The class which the VIP belongs to obtains 50 class points.

· If the answer is given incorrectly, the group's exam will end.

· However, if a member belonging to the class of the VIP is the one who answered incorrectly, the answer will be considered invalid and will not be accepted.

The test will begin tomorrow at 8:00 am and we were all positioned in the dragon group.

And so, after the rules were explained and no one had any questions, we left.

After leaving I sent a message to the chatroom of the class telling to meet in my room.

After everyone confirmed that they read the message and waiting for a few minutes, everyone was here.

Alex: Hello everyone, as you know, there is a new special test coming up. But before saying anything, are there any questions regarding the exam?

Everyone said no with the heads.

Alex: Good, now I will ask you to tell me, in which group you are.

Time skip

After having breakfast, I made my way into the dragon group room, although it seems I am quite early as no one is here.

7:55 am.

So, I prepared myself some music and was prepared to wait 5 minutes however, I was wrong.

Kiryuuin: Good morning, Alex.

Alex: Good morning. Are you in this group?

Kiryuuin: Indeed, why are you looking at me like that?

Alex: Nothing, just that is weird not seeing you with your owner.

A tick appeared on her face.

Kiryuuin: Are you calling me a dog?