Chapter 13: Getting to Know The Titans

"You want to stay here?", Anissa asks.

"Just until the next solar eclipse when we can return Blackfire back to Tamaran", Starfire says.

"And when will that be?", Perenna asks.

"2 weeks from now", Wondergirl says.

"Enough time for us to help you with the Armageddon", Starfire says.

"Uh, I don't know about that", Anissa replies.

"If it makes it better, our powers can stay disabled until needed", Nightwing says.

Anissa looks at the team then back at the Titans.

"Okay, but only 2 weeks", Anissa says.

"Great, how many rooms does this place hold?", Beastboy asks.

"10 Rooms however 8 of the rooms are being occupied", Anissa states.

"Actually only 7 are being occupied, Brandon has been crashing with me", Jenn says.

Anissa quickly turns to Jenn and Brandon.

"Actually it's 6, because.....", TC starts.

Anissa turns her head towards him, He stops mid sentence.

"So who isn't crashing together?", Anissa asks quickly.

Khalil and Dionté quickly raise their hands.

"Well that's changing tonight, y'all two are roomies to make room for our guest" Grace says.

Dionté and Khalil quickly look at each other.

Brandon laughs.

"So that leave 4 rooms", Anissa states.

"Me and Blackfire can room together, it will make it easier to keep and eye on her", Starfire says.

"And the rest of the rooms can go to the three of you", Anissa says pointing to Beastboy, Nightwing, and Wondergirl.

They all head to their rooms.

Later that night the boys have gathered in the game room while the girls are gathered in the sanctum.

"Okay so tell me, are you two Superhero's or Metahumans", Brandon asks, "Because me, TC and Dionté are metahumans and Khalil is just Khalil".

Khalil pushes Brandon.

"Technically with my powers you could consider them superpowers", Dionté says.

"But we don't consider you a superhero", Brandon jokes.

Dionté pushes Brandon.

"Well I'm neither, I'm just a regular skilled marksman, but I think I can keep up in a fight with you metas, I mean I kept up with Khalil", Nightwing says.

"Technically I'm the same thing as you, I just have venom running through my veins, long story, so if I wanted to you'll be dead", Khalil asks.

"Okay, moving on before this gets physical, I'm also a meta human", TC says, "I can talk to computers and I have advanced to move stuff with my mind, so yeah nothing too exciting there".

Nightwing nods.

"Well I for one actually am a superhero", Beastboy replies.

"And you can transform into anything?", Khalil asks.

"Almost everything, I haven't got insects down pact yet", Beastboy jokes, "But the shapeshifter that you have on your team is pretty good".

"Yeah, but Grace also has another ability", Khalil says.