Chapter 25: Armageddon Crisis - Part 5 (Finale)

"So this is gonna be on live TV?", Raven whispers to Jenn.

"Yes, it's a good thing I'm in my suit", Jenn says.

"But I'm not", Raven says, "If I use my powers the entire world will know my identity".

Jenn stares at Raven, before looking out the window.

"Where are you Anissa?", Jenn asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, The Outsiders and The Titans pull up.

"Woah, cool suits", Beastboy says.

"I know", Starfire says.

"Well everyone get's one, so put on these watches", Grace says handing them the watches.

"I wanted mine to be black", Blackfire says.

"I'm not wearing one if it's only white", Khalil says.

"Well if you don't want to die from DEG blast, I suggest you put it on", Anissa says.

"Wait, what about the Armageddon Device", Brandon asks.

"What about it?", TC asks.

"What if Maya powers it, most of us are metas", Brandon says.

Suddenly Perenna comes on the comms.

"You all don't have to worry about that, while wearing the suit nothing can hurt you internally, so as long as you wear the suit, you should be fine", Perenna says.

"She's really on top of things", Wondergirl says.

After Everyone is suited up. They begin to work on a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Maya's house, she returns to the stage.

"Ok, I won't keep you waiting too much longer", Maya says, "So we will first power the Armageddon Device".

Maya turns to look at Jenn. Jenn doesn't move. Maya turns and looks at the guard.

The Guard walks over and grabs Jenn's hand and places it on the panel.

Jenn's eyes turn orange and she begins to scream and breathe hard. The machine turns on and a blue light emerges from the top. Suddenly the window over the machine opens and the blue light emerges to the sky.

"So as you can see, the device has been successfully started, now with the help of Ms. Raven, we will start extracting meta powers", Maya says.

Raven hesitates for a moment, then places her hand on the panel. In an instant, her eyes turn black and she begins to scream as well. Suddenly small particles begin being absorbed into the machine.

"And just like that, Meta powers are being taken away", Maya says, "We will finally be rid of all metas".

Everyone starts to clap and cheer. Suddenly the front door burst open and two Gorillas walk in. The crowd of people start backing away. The two Gorillas roar before morphing back into Grace and Beastboy.

"Grace", Jenn whispers.

"Beastboy", Raven whispers.

The Outsiders and The Titans walk in.

"How are you all still able to walk?", Maya yells, "The machine is extracting meta powers".

"Looks like you underestimated us", Anissa says.

"It's gonna take more than a suit upgrade to stop me", Maya says snapping her fingers.

Suddenly about 10 guards run up holding DEG's. They begin firing but the DEG blast doesn't harm the team.