Chapter 22: Armageddon Crisis - Part 2

Jenn and Raven sit quietly in the basement. Suddenly Jenn sits up.

"Wait, didn't you send us a message through a portal", Jenn asks.

"Yes, and?", Raven says.

"Why don't we send the team another one, telling them what's going on, that way they can stop it before it happens", Jenn says.

"You mean like them stopping the DEG shipments and canceling the Channel 1 News Broadcast", Raven says.

"Exactly, while also letting them know Mayas plans and that we're both okay", Jenn says.

"Okay, but that's gonna be tricky because when the DEGs hit me, It made me a little weak", Raven says.

"Then we'll do it together", Jenn says.

"Together?", Raven asks.

"Yes, if we use our powers together we can open up a message portal, you know like Maya wants us to use our powers together for her machine", Jenn says.

"Okay, it's worth a shot", Raven says, "Give me your hand!"

Jenn holds out her hand to Raven, Raven takes her hand.

"Ready?", Raven asks.

"Ready!", Jenn says.

Jenn's eyes turn orange and Ravens eyes turn black. They hold each other's hands tight. Suddenly a Black and Orange Cloud starts appearing.

"It's working, keep holding on", Jenn says.

After a few minutes the portal opens. Raven and Jenn both turn to each other and smile.

———————————————————————————
Back at the hideout, Brandon is sitting by the pool staring out at the water. TC comes out and sits next to him.

"Hey man, you alright?", TC asks.

"I need Jenn", Brandon says.

"Yeah, we all need her", TC replies.

"No, I really need Jenn, she kept me calm, she kept me sane, she was my equal", Brandon says.

"Stop talking like she's past tense", TC says, "Jenn's fine, she'll be back and you two will work everything out".

"Can I ask you a question?", Brandon asks.

"Of course", TC says.

"Do you think she's still in love with Khalil?", Brandon asks.

"No, she does love him and cares for him but strictly on a friend bases, she loves you man, she talks about you when you're not around, you're always on her mind", TC says.

"Really?", Brandon asks.

"Yeah, you're just in your own way", TC says, "You can't dwell on her past, you got to make memories in the future, I promise you, the more memories you make, the more past you'll leave behind".

Brandon nods.

"When did you get so wise?", Brandon asks.

"I didn't, I got it off of a fortune cookie", TC jokes.

"Shut up", Brandon says.

"Come on, breakfast is ready", TC says standing up.

He and Brandon leave the pool room and head to the kitchen.

In the Sanctum, Anissa walks back in, Khalil is sleep in the chair.

"Khalil!", Anissa yells pushing him when she walks in.

Khalil wakes up.

"Oh shoot", Khalil says.

"Yeah oh shoot", Anissa says, "Why didn't you wake me up, so you can get some rest".

"Because I wanted you to get some rest", Khalil says.

"Khalil I know, but you know how important it was for me to keep eyes on that house", Anissa says.

"I know, I'm sorry A", Khalil says.

"It's okay, Starfire and Blackfire are cooking breakfast, so come out and eat with us", Anissa says.

"You sure they didn't poison that?", Khalil asks.

"I heard that!", Blackfire says.

"Sorry", Khalil says laughing softly.

He and Anissa turn and walk into the kitchen. Suddenly a portal opens in the living room. Everyone gathers around the portal to see what it is.

"It's another portal", Khalil says.

"Wait, you guys have seen this type of portal?", Nightwing says.

"Yes, but not exactly like this, we got one that warned us about the Armageddon Crisis but it was a solid color, this is a Black and Orange Portal", Grace says.

"Was it from one of your team members saying the world was ending?", Starfire asks.

"Yes, it was actually Jenn, who was it for you all?", Erica asks.

"It was me!", Wondergirl says.

"So it must was just a way to make sure we all were ten toes down on this", Starfire says.

"Well, is a flash drive gonna drop out of this one too?", Brandon asks.

"A flash drive?", Blackfire asks, "You do know you can activate the portal by identifying yourself to the portal".

"Excuse me?", Anissa asks.

"Uhhh Dionté, make a fire ball and put it in the portal", Blackfire says.

Dionté makes a fire ball, walks up to the portal and puts his hand inside the portal. Suddenly the portal opens and Jenn and Raven appear on the portal.

"Jenn", Anissa says moving closer.

"Raven", Beastboy says moving closer.

"You know who this is?", Anissa asks.

"Yes, this is Raven, she's the one who went missing", Starfire says.

Starfire turns around and looks at Nightwing, Blackfire, Beastboy, and Wondergirl.

"Can they hear us?"? Anissa asks.

"No but we can here them", Starfire says.

Suddenly Jenn and Raven begin to talk.

"Hey Outsiders!", Jenn says.

"Hi Titans", Raven says.

"I just want to say we're okay for starters, Anissa you can stop worrying, we have some insight on what Maya is trying to do", Jenn says.

"Titans", Raven begins, "It's been a while since I seen you all, I'm okay, I was also taken by Maya her plan is to use my powers and Jenn's powers to power her machine, the machine is set to make any metas with powers sick, stripping them of their metahuman powers".

"We're gonna figure out a way to stop it, but there's a couple of things, you all need to do before we do that, first off there's a shipment of highly lethal DEG's coming to the Police Station, stop that shipment, there getting them to kill us", Jenn says.

"Also this Armageddon Crisis is set to hit the news, Channel 1 News to be exact, stop that broadcast, if things go left the world shouldn't have to witness it", Raven says.

"After that is done, then you come and help us but only then", Jenn says.

"We love y'all", Raven says.

The Portal Closes.

"You heard them", Anissa says, "Let's do this!".

Everyone smiles getting ready for action.