── 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 + 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏

────────── · 。゚☆:

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

LOSS AND SADNESS. That was what Ottilie ("Tillie") knew. She knew what it meant to feel empty. What it felt like to have no one. In a tragic accident that happened only seconds before Thanos snapped his fingers and wiped out half the population, she lost both of her parents. At only 12 years old, Tillie was an orphan again.

There was a little bit of luck on her side, in that her parents had a will that stated should anything happen to both of them, Tillie would be taken in by a distant relative. But that luck didn't go far at all, because the man who was supposed to take her in was gone too. Her parents never mentioned this person and she'd never seen him before in her life, but she kept quiet when a friend of his took her in, knowing her only other option was to be placed back into the foster care system. She'd been adopted when she was just 6, and still had horrific memories of the group homes she'd been placed in.

Five years later when people began to return, she had hope. But it was explained to her that because the accident happened before the snap, even if it was only by a few seconds, her parents wouldn't be returning. And so once again, Tillie was left completely devastated. It felt like she lost them all over again.

She knows she can't keep living like this, if anyone could even call it living. As the adopted daughter of 2 very high ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, she was lucky that her parents also had her as the sole beneficiary in their life insurance policies, so money isn't something she needs to worry about anytime soon. But she needs some type of distraction.

Determined to turn her life around and have somewhat of a fresh start, Tillie packs up what little she owns, moves into a small apartment building in Queens, and gets a job at a local bakery / coffee shop.