𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

SHOWERS WERE ALWAYS THERAPEUTIC. If Tillie was in a good mood, she'd put on her shower playlist and put on a concert for the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles. And if she was sad or just in a bad mood, she'd shower in silence, letting the hot water and steam calm her down.

Today was a silent shower day.

20 minutes later, she exits the bathroom, trying to towel-dry her hair as much as possible. She spent a good 5 minutes trying to decide what to wear, before realizing she was overthinking it.

[ her outfit]

When she looked at the clock, Tillie decided to check if Peter was still awake before she knocked on his door

When she looked at the clock, Tillie decided to check if Peter was still awake before she knocked on his door. When he replies less than a minute later, she grabbed her keys and headed over. Before she even knocked, the door opened.

"Hey Tillie," Peter stepped aside.

Tillie looked around at all of the random bags and boxes of what she guessed held furniture and other random decor. "Umm... I'm a little afraid to ask but how's it going so far?"

"Oh shut up it's not that bad," Peter laughed, looking around the room. "Okay... maybe it is that bad. But I didn't know where to start and I went out and bought a ton of stuff."

"Why didn't you order online? Some companies even come do installations if it's bigger pieces of furniture."

Peter nearly blurted out the truth right then. And he wanted to, so badly. It would be so nice to have someone who finally knew the truth, and that he could talk to.

Well I can't do online shopping because I have no bank cards. And I can't get new bank cards because I have no identification. And I have no identification because the entire world forgot that I exist! I have all this cash because I always withdrew every so often for emergency funds. Oh and I'm Spider-Man by the way, and that Mysterio guy is actually—

Yeah, right. She'd think he was insane.

"Oh— I didn't really think about that actually. I was just eager to finally have this place looking halfway decent that I went out and just got stuff from pretty much every store I walked into."

"Well that's fun," Tillie walked around what she guessed Peter wanted to be half living room, half bedroom. She didn't realize how much smaller his unit was. Hers at least had the kitchen, bedroom and living room all separate. Granted each one was pretty cramped, but still. "Are you getting a TV?"

"Yeah, that's getting delivered in like a week. I have no idea where I'm gonna put it though."

"Hmm," Tillie walked closer to the bed. "Well you could put it opposite the bed, that way it doesn't take up too much room and it's just against the wall. Plus you can watch TV in bed. Unless you don't like doing that, then maybe across from the kitchen that way you can watch while you cook?"