𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

a/n: shorter chapter! i know it might not seem like a big deal to readers, but votes and comments are what's encouraging to authors! if a chapter gets 500 views but less than 20 votes, i assume people didn't like it so the story usually takes a lot longer. please take the 1 second that it takes to vote for chapters once you've read! and i always love hearing thoughts.

next chapter at 30 votes 😚

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

4 new texts from 'peter parker☕️'

[ location 📍 ] shared with peter parker ☕️

     TILLIE CHECKED THE DELIVERY APP ON HER PHONE. She'd ordered coffee and some pastries to be delivered as soon as Peter said he'd be coming over soon. When there was a knock on her door less than a minute after she locked her phone, she sighed in relief. It had been a while since she'd done any grocery shopping, and Peter might think she was rude if she didn't have anything to offer him besides water, capri suns, and some chips.

"Hi t— Peter??" Tillie smiled and moved aside so that he could enter her apartment.

"Turns out we're neighbors," he laughed. "I thought my phone was glitching when it said you were less than fifty feet away. When did you move in?"

"Right before I started at the coffee shop, so not even two weeks. You?"

"Not much longer than you actually. Crazy we've never run into each other before when we're coming or going, considering we're on the same floor."

Peter shrugs off his backpack and puts it on the small dining room table, pulling out a textbook and 2 notebooks.

"Peter, you seriously might be my new hero."

"I don't know how much help I'll be with statistics, but I'm pretty good with calculus. I brought my textbook over and my notes from when I still went to school."

"Hey, any help I get will make a difference at this point."

For the next hour and a half, the 2 teens focused solely on calculus. The coffee and pastries arrived 10 minutes in, and there was a quick snack break, but then they got back to work. When Tillie struggled with a problem, Peter was patient and slowly walked her through it step by step until she got the correct answer.