𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(a/n: i need to do better keeping track of my timeline, and starting now i will sdfasdfkasdf... i now have the entire thing roughly mapped out with the months and dates i want things to happen on, all on my notes app! the dates are mostly randomly chosen but i just want to be able to keep track. i tie in daredevil + another character from the marvel netflix world a lot more because i'm setting up for things that take place quite a bit later on in the book. anyway i had the hardest time choosing what i wanted eve's suit to look like, but decided on this one 😊 i couldn't read the artist info from the photo but worked out it's @ earthsangxl on pinterest, and her ig is earths.angxl)

this is her suit / eye mask, but i feel like the bottom half of her face needs to be covered too so the second photo which is obviously a female winter soldier suit, that's just to reference what the second part of her mask looks like

────────── · 。゚☆:

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

    IT WAS ALMOST 11PM ON DECEMBER 30 WHEN SPIDER-MAN AND WINTER MET FOR THE FIRST TIME. Of course, neither had been specifically looking for each other. Well, not on Tillie's part anyway. Peter, on the other hand, he was keeping an eye out for Winter whenever he went out. He was curious about who this new person was. Yeah, Winter was a girl, but that was all anyone knew about her. Was she his age? Did she have powers? And why start patrolling only recently?

Tillie had always been worried about running into Spider-Man. She was semi-new to patrolling around Queens and didn't want to get in to some sort of turf war. Would he be upset she was in his territory?

It had been a rough night for both vigilante's. Peter had stopped a small grocery store from getting robbed, but as he was hiding on the roof making sure the police got there on time, he heard bits of their not-so-nice conversation about him. Something about how he thought he was above the law, and if he really wanted to help the police he'd work directly with them.