𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

will just occasionally put
tillie's ootd's at the beginning

will just occasionally puttillie's ootd's at the beginning

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

NED HAD SOME BIG NEWS. Okay, it wasn't really big news. And really, it wasn't even news. A lot of people already knew about it because of the stories on the actual news, and it was being talked about a lot on social media. But he still rushed to the coffee shop, a little out of breath when he pushed the door open.

"Umm... are you okay?" Tillie watched as he sat down, slightly concerned.

"Yeah, just, just give me a second." After he seemed to compose himself, he waited for the few customers in the shop to leave, before waving MJ over so she could hear too. "Okay. Have you guys been watching the news today?"

"No," the girls spoke at the same time.

"Listened to the radio at all?"

They glanced at each other, then back at Ned. "No..."

"What?? Well there's a new superhero!"

Tillie froze.

"Wait really?" MJ grabbed the remote, flipping through the channels.

"There stop! Wait go back," Ned pointed at the screen.

J. Jonah Jameson appeared on screen.

"...she has been seen around Queens. The masked vigilante has only been spotted at night."

MJ muted the TV. "Wait why are they already considering her a vigilante?"

Ned shrugs. "He seems pretty pissed that whoever she is, wears a mask. That and the fact that she disappears before any authorities actually show up. Wait turn it up!"

The 3 glanced at the TV again to see a photo of Spider-Man next to a big question mark. MJ turned the volume back up.

 MJ turned the volume back up