𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

a/n: 600 reads already, you guys are amazing!!!! i go a little bit more in-depth about the blip in this chapter, this is just one interpretation of it. we know from endgame peter says he just woke up after ... dusting... and tony wasn't there but then dr. strange said they had to go & u know the rest, but ***SLIGHT SPOILER FOR HAWKEYE!
yelena says "i was in there for 5 seconds, i come out and i've lost 5 years of my life",  so idk how time really worked for those who blipped? did it seem like only literal seconds had passed or was it more like for peter where they spent a short period of time in that void / wherever they were before coming back. i'm mostly using yelena's version.

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

     BY THE TIME TILLIE WOKE UP, IT WAS ALREADY AFTERNOON. The clock read 12:09 PM to be exact, and there was a moment of panic before collapsing back on her bed in relief, remembering that today was Friday and she was off from work.

Still feeling extremely groggy, she stayed in bed, hoping to fall back asleep.

But half an hour later, Tillie was still wide awake. So she reluctantly dragged herself out of bed, hopping in the shower and getting ready for the day.

Once she was dressed, Tillie immediately wanted to change back into her pajamas and go back to sleep

Once she was dressed, Tillie immediately wanted to change back into her pajamas and go back to sleep. She could tell today was going to be one of her bad days.

After she lost her parents and half the world disappeared, almost every day was a bad day. But she started going to therapy, then groups when one-on-one with a therapist got too much. She much preferred that one, because they were all dealing with the affects from the blip. Everyone that attended those meetings lost someone, so she didn't feel that nervous before speaking up. And none of the members was actually a licensed therapist, so she didn't feel judged.

Then everyone came back, and she had hope for a good few minutes. She waited up all night for her parents to come home. Then when they didn't show, she rushed to the nearest police station to see if they could be tracked down.

She was told that of course nothing was 100% certain since people were only recently back, and nothing like this had ever happened before. But from what they understood, those who were alive and then disappeared when the blip happened, they came back. Anyone who was dead before, or dead as a result of it, stayed dead.

There were reports on the news of people who'd been in accidents. A woman disappeared while driving, causing the man behind her to spin out of control when he couldn't stop in time. He died. The woman came back, he didn't.

Then after that, for a long time every day was once again, a bad day.

On her bad days, she often thought about what her life might be like if Thanos never happened, or he did still happen, but she was also one of the ones to disappear too.