𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

AS PETER ENTERED THE SHOP, HE WAS GREETED BY MJ. "Peter Parker!" She had less than an hour left in her shift, and it had been a relatively busy day.

"What does MJ stand for?" Peter knew he couldn't just come right out and call her Michelle Jones, then she'd definitely never talk to him again. And she'd probably think he was some sort of stalker.

"Tell you so you can call me by my full name too? Where would the fun in that be?" She shrugged. "That's for me to know, and you to not find out."

They talked for a few more minutes, and it made Peter really happy. This was the longest conversation they had, and it felt so... normal. Of course it wasn't because Peter remembered everything, and in MJ's mind he was just a customer that came in for a cup of coffee almost every day.

For the remainder of her shift, there was a constant stream of customers, and so Peter just sat quietly at the counter, sipping his coffee and chatting with MJ whenever she had a free minute.

"Ready to go?" Their heads turned as Ned entered, waving when he saw Peter. "Peter, right?"

"Y-yeah. Ned? It's good to see you again." It pained him to have to pretend that he barely remembered his name.

"I have to wait for Tillie to come in. Her shift starts in a few minutes though so any minute n—"

MJ was interrupted by a very out-of-breath Tillie running in.

"Sorry. I accidentally took a nap and only woke up less than fifteen minutes ago," Tillie paused, still trying to catch her breath.

"It's cool, you're normally always early so don't sweat it. Hey— are you okay? What happened to your face?"

Tillie's eyes widened, but she quickly recovered and hoped that no one noticed her alarmed facial expression. "Oh, I just tripped going up stairs, must've cut my chin on something when I fell. I'm okay though."

(a/n: hailee the loml, this is what i'm picturing tillie's face to look like. no huge major injuries, just a couple of cuts & this was the first photo i thought of as a reference)

MJ and Ned nodded in understanding, saying they're glad it was just up the stairs and that things would've been a lot worse if she was walking down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MJ and Ned nodded in understanding, saying they're glad it was just up the stairs and that things would've been a lot worse if she was walking down.

Peter on the other hand, was a little more skeptical. If she did fall, okay the cut on her chin could be explained. But her cheek looked a little bruised, and there was another cut on the side of her face. It was mostly hidden by her hair, but he still saw it.