Glamrock Freddy x GN! Reader

(A/N): Before I begin, I want to let you guys know that this oneshot is not a request.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard a voice shout as I opened my eyes, slowly sitting up. Shielding my eyes from the blinding rays of sun peeking through my blinds. "Huh? What is it?" I asked, trying to adjust to the bright light. "The Mega Pizza Plex just opened up today! We have to go!" My little brother, Gregory, shouts while jumping with joy. "Oh right, I forgot about that," I thought aloud. "Well, I guess we could go. Give me a second to get ready." I told Gregory, practically dragging myself out of bed. My little brother jumped with joy while shouting, "yay, thanks Y/N! You're the best!" As he ran out of my room.

゚・:*✿

Gregory and I had arrived at the Pizzaplex. And boy, was it BIG. It was the greatest place we had ever seen. And in the middle of it all was a golden statue of Freddy Fazbear himself.

After I had paid for the entry fee, Gregory took off to who knows where. I hope he'll be alright.

✿*:・゚

After a while of sitting around, a loud voice came from the intercom, gaining my and all nearby people's attention. "Alright, everyone! Freddy and the gang are about to perform! Make your way to the main stage to see the performance if you don't want to miss it!" The person, presumably a woman, spoke. Radiating a cheerful, feel-good, upbeat vibe. And as soon as she finished speaking, I immediately heard the sound of running headed towards me. I fearfully whipped my head behind me to see who it was. (Whiplash going crazy rn /j)

Of course, it was my bro. How did he manage to find me? That I'll never know. "Y/N! Y/N! C'mon, we gotta go see Freddy and the gang perform!" He shouted, tugging at the hem of my shirt. "Alright, alright, let's go." I sighed, stretching my stiff limbs as I prepared to walk once again, getting up from the chair I was sitting on.

✰✰✰

We made it to the stage just in time. As the animatronic's were already on stage, and they were about to perform.

During the song, Freddy malfunctioned and fell to the floor with a loud clank, making everyone gasp.

After the whole incident happened with Freddy, my little bro must've run off somewhere because he's gone, and now I'm freaking out! Where could he be? I hope he's okay! 'Please, please, be okay, Gregory.' I hoped and prayed in my head that he'd be okay.

I started walking around the Pizzaplex, calling out for him. "Gregory? Gregory!" I yelled, curling my hands on the sides of my the sides of my mouth to increase my volume, looking around for him.

Eventually, I heard footsteps, but they weren't normal ones. They were heavy as they thumped against the floor and were certainly very loud. Each sound that came from whatever was walking made me more anxious as I began looking around frantically until...

"Excuse me? Are you lo-"

I inhaled, the large intake of the now cold air stinging my throat as a scream tumbled out my mouth.

"AAAAH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was NOT expecting that. I quickly turned around to see Freddy himself.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I wasn't expecting that and I got scared." I quickly apologized as I was panting from the lack of breath and fright. "It is okay. But what are you doing here right now? The Pizzaplex is about to close!" The bear said, concern lacing his voice. Right as he said that, a robotic and monotone voice came from an intercom "the Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

I heard the sound of something, almost sounding like a garage door being closed. I turned to see the exit being closed off! Damn it, talk about great timing. "And now it is closed." Freddy said, awkwardness seeping into his tone.

There was an awkward silence between us.

"..."

Freddy had spoken up. "I was going to ask if you were lost." He asked. "Not quite. My little brother is lost. And I'm looking for him. His name is Gregory." I informed Freddy.

"Oh dear, that's unfortunate. How about I help you look for him?" Freddy questioned. "I would love that! Thank you!" I cheered, grateful for the extra help.

➢➢

We've been looking for Gregory for a while now. As we walked past Freddy's room, we heard some shuffling inside it. We decided to go check in there.

We walked into his room, as I called out "Gregory are you in here?" "...Y/N?" Gregory asked, popping his head out from the pile of Freddy plushies in the corner of the star's room.

"GREGORY!" I shouted, running up to him and engulfing him into a hug. "Thank goodness you're okay!" I said, relieved. "Hehe, yeah. Sorry about that, I got lost and well, y'know. I hid in here because the other animatronics were hunting me down!"

"I'm just glad you're safe.." I said, releasing him from my grasp. "I am glad that he is okay," Freddy said, walking over to Gregory and I.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. But the Pizzaplex is closed, and now we can't get out." I informed Gregory of the news, disappointed.

"Actually, the the door's will open at 6 AM." Freddy reassured us. "Really? Oh, thank god!" I exclaimed, feeling relief wash over me.

"Hey Freddy, would you be fine with us staying in here until morning?" I inquired.

"Well, it would be safe for the both of you, so, yes, you can." He replied. "Woohoo!" Gregory cheered as I couldn't help but have a smile grace my face at his antics.

゚・:*✿

It's been a couple hours, Gregory is sleeping on one side of the couch while Freddy and I were on the other. I was starting to get tired as I let out a yawn.

"Are you tired?" Freddy asked "yeah" I replied. "Is... it okay if I lay on you?" I hesitantly ask the bear, feeling a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

Freddy didn't respond immediately, trying to process what I had just asked him as he starts to heat up. "I don't see why not." He affirms.

I lay on him as my head finds the most comfortable spot, his chest. The heat radiating off him only helps me fall asleep faster as my eyes start to droop and my breaths become softer.

The last thing I feel is Freddy playing with my hair as he cuddles closer to me, basically holding me.

"Goodnight, superstar." He whispers into my ear as I drift off with a small smile upon my face.

✰✰✰