Monty x Half Blind! NB! Reader

゚・:*✿ This oneshot was requested by Inkdreamer7913

Doing normal everyday things is quite a task for me,since I'm half blind. I can't see out of my right eye. Which makes driving more difficult then it already is. Yet here I am,driving to the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. It just opened up today! And I already knew I was going to go once I heard about it.

゚・:*✿

I just arrived to the Pizzaplex and it looked amazing! But it looked even better on the inside! The fresh smell of pizza and soda filled the air. And there was a lot of chatter.

After I got in I decided to eat some pizza since I was hungry,and I would go to the arcade afterwards.

✿*:・゚

I had just finished my pizza and was currently walking to the arcade. But I didn't notice a puddle on the floor and slipped "ow dangit!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Are you okay?" I heard a deep voice ask. I look up and see Montgomery Gator. (Once again,cheesy I know.-) "Yeah I'm fine" he extends a hand and I grab it,he helps me up. "Thank you,I appreciate it." I thank him with a small smile. "It's no problem." Monty replies.

✰✰✰

Monty and I decided to hang out at the arcade. And it was fun! He's pretty funny and we got along well. But eventually I had to go home.

I had told Monty that I had to go which he replied with a "aww you have to go already?" He whined. "Yeah I know I'm sorry."

"See you tomorrow?" Month asked with a hopeful glint in his eye,although you couldn't see it due to his sun glasses. "Tomorrow." I comfirmed,heading towards him and giving him a peck on the cheek. I swear I saw his face turn red.

"Byeee!" I said,extending the 'e'. And waved to him,walking out. "See ya." He said.

(A/N): Sorry this one took awhile,and that it's not as long as the others. But I hope you enjoyed!