Glamrock Freddy x GN! Reader (ANGST)

(A/N Please read!): This is my first time writing angst or really anything sad,so it might not be the best. Also this was not requested! I decided to do it myself. :)

WARNING!:
This oneshot contains descriptions of blood and includes death,if you are uncomfortable about those sort of things or don't like it,please don't read!

✰✰✰

Gregory and I decided to go to the Pizzaplex around 11:00 PM. I honestly have a bad feeling about it but I don't want him to go in there by himself! I already tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't back down so the only other choice is to go with him.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hands as I look back down at the screen and read what he sent me.

Gregory: Oh and don't forget to bring a flashlight and extra batteries! Just in case.

My eyes go over the text,taking a mental note to bring a flashlight,my hands hover over the keyboard as I type.

Me: Don't worry,I'll definitely bring one.

My stomach churns at the thought of breaking in and sneaking around in a building,especially at night. I check the time and turn off my phone,getting up and grabbing a flashlight and a few packs of batteries. I also pack some water bottles incase we get thirsty.

I grab some crackers and put them in as well,I know it's not a lot but it's definitely something. I zip up the backpack and place it on the ground next to my bed. I get up and head over to my bed,quietly getting on it.

I decided to just nap to pass the time. I lay down and get comfortable before I grab the blanket and place it on me,drifting off to sleep.

I wake up to my phone vibrating once again,I slowly reach over to grab it and see they were from Gregory.

Gregory: Hey! Are you up?

Gregory: Helloooo?

I get up from my laying position,my legs dangling over the edge of my bed. I then start texting him.

Me: Yeah I'm up are you ready?

Gregory: You know it!

I get up and stretch,hearing a few satisfying pops from my back and arms. I bend down and grab the backpack and put it on my bed. Grabbing my phone and putting it on "do not disturb", I put my phone in the bag and put the straps on my shoulders.

➴➴➴

I slowly approach the building,a feeling of uneasiness and fear washing over me. I see a figure,recognizing them as Gregory. I speed up and reach him. "Hey!" He whisper shouted,trying not to be too loud.

"Hey" I reply with a small smile,I look up at the building in front of us and gulp. "You ready?" Gregory asked "..yep" I nervously said. We walk up to the door's and open them.

I grab my phone out of my backpack,checking the time. '11:00 PM huh.. alright.' I think to myself as we continue walking,trying to be as quiet as possible.