Injured! Monty x Fem! Reader

✿*:・゚ This oneshot was requested by JoanneHendershot

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ri-

"..Hello...?" I slowly asked,still very drowsy and tired. "Yes,uhm Miss L/N? I am very sorry to wake you up so suddenly and crudely,but,we need you to come in right away. Monty got himself injured.."

"Oh..I'll come in quickly then. Goodbye!" I said,hanging up. I slowly sat up and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes,unfortunately for me though I was still tired anyway.

I got up and stretched,letting out a yawn doing so,I grabbed some clothes and got dressed and did my hair. I grab my keys as I head out the door and make my way to my car.

✰✰✰

I arrived at the Pizzaplex and walked in,I headed towards the parts and service room. I opened the door and looked around the room as I walked in,seeing Monty sitting on the metal table in the middle of the room. His head hung low,and sure enough,he was injured.

"Hey there Monty" I said,grabbing the necessary tools and parts. His head shot up,I flinched as I wasn't expecting that. He let out a chuckle "hey squirt" he replied,ruffling my hair,messing it and my cap up.

I playfully scoffed,fixing my hair and cap, "do you really have to call me that?" I asked Monty playfully smirked at me "ok big guy,I have to fix you up now,so stay still. I don't want to hurt you." I tell him "sure thing,squirt." He said as I rolled my eyes at him,and got to work.

I finally finished fixing up Monty,I got up from my kneeling position,as I stretched. "Whoo..I did it." I cheered quietly "thanks little rockstar" Monty thanked me as he playfully punched my arm.

"Anytime Monty,just please be more careful" I shook my head a bit "Ah,don't worry,I'll be careful." He said "alriiiightttt.." I replied,stretching out the 'i' and 't'.

I let out a gasp as Monty picked me up,hugging me. I felt like I couldn't breathe so I told him "woah,okay,c-cant breathe.." I said almost out of air "whoops,sorry about that little rockstar" he apologized.

"There you go with that nickname again" I pointed out before adding on "are you trying to flirt with me or something" I asked,a smirk evident on my face.

"Maybe I am" Monty said,getting close to my face,I blushed as I backed away a bit. "O-oh yeah?" I said,smirking a little.

"Yeah?" He said,teasingly,I quickly kissed his snout. I covered my face in my hands,my face colored with a red that could rival with a cherry.

I felt Monty's large,clawed hands grab my and gently set the aside. "Looks like my little rockstar is getting bold,ay?" My eyes widened as he kissed my forehead.

Monty hugged me,his face burying into the crook of my neck "I love you my little rockstar." I hugged back "I love you too,my sweet gator."

(A/N): I'm so sorry for not working on this oneshot sooner,but I hope you enjoyed anyway! I'm proud of this oneshot and I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for requesting!