Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader (VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL)

(A/N): Hey y'all! I'm back with another oneshot and this time it's a Glamrock Freddy x Reader Valentine's Day special! You guys can request for any other characters x reader Valentine's Day specials as well! Have fun reading! ♡

❀❀❀

Ah yes,Valentine's Day. The day where you can show your love and appreciation for the ones you love. Too bad I don't have a valentine this year.

I sigh and stand up,my bed creaking while doing so. I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom to get ready for work.

I arrive at the building in no time,letting go of the black leathered wheel. I open the door to my car and step out into the lovely morning sun.

I snatch my black purse from the confinements of my leather seat. I grab ahold of the black,shiny,door and close it.

I stand infront of the colorful building,softly sighing and strutting towards the double doors.

❃❃❃

It was finally near closing time and I was exhausted from all the work. So many kids making messes and so many soda and juice spills. Not to mention the greasy pizza sauce on tables and sometimes the carpeted floor.

I sit down at a table and rest my head in my hands,my hands on my forehead as I bury my face in them. I sigh and stay like that for a little,finally able to rest my body.

I flinch and let out a yelp when a large,cold and metal,clawed hand places itself atop my shoulder. I shoot my head up and stare at the culprit.

"Freddy! Holy- you scared me!" I complained,pouting. I playfully glared at him as he looked into my eyes. "Oh! I am so sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to startle you..." He apologized,sighing.

"It's okay,really. But what are you doing here anyway?" I raised a brow at him,smiling.

"W-well you s-see,I...wanted to a-ask you something." Freddy stuttered out with a nervous look plastered onto his adorable face. He actually stuttered? That's unlike him.

"What's up Fredster?" I chuckled,staring at his flushed face. He seemed to redden even more at the nickname I gave him.

I placed a reassuring hand on his large,broad shoulder. "Well...u-uhm..." He started.

"Wouldyoubemysuperstar!?" Freddy blurted out,my eyes widened as I looked in confusion. "Could you,repeat that?" I sweetly asked.

"W-would you...b-be my superstar?" He asked,giving me his adorable little puppy eyes as his face was a beet red. My eyes widened at his question.

He wants me,to be his valentine!? Cherry red covers my whole face as I stare into his beautiful baby blue eyes. "I..." I breathed out.

"It's ok if you don't like me back,I get it." His face looks dejected as he turns around to leave. "W-wait!" I shout,grabbing his cold hand.

"I would love to be your superstar..." My face was a red that could compete with Monty's red mowhawk. Freddy's eyes widened as he looked at me,dumbfounded.

"R-really!?" He excitedly asks,his face filled with excitement. "Of course,Freddy." I reassured him,standing up from the table and kissing his cheek.

"I love you,Fredster." I smiled,looking at his love filled eyes. "I love you too,my superstar." He replied,taking my hands into his and kissing my forehead.

Maybe Valentine's Day isn't so bad afterall.

❃❃❃