Moon x Scared! GN! Reader

(A/N): Hey guys! So,this is my first oneshot of Moon so hopefully you guys enjoy it. And yeah you can now request for Moon! Also this oneshot was not requested by anyone!

  ✰✰✰

I was currently inside the Pizzaplex sneaking around. Yeah I know,I shouldn't be doing this but who cares? I mean I could use a little fun in my life,even if it means doing something illegal.

I was walking around when a painted wall caught my eye 'Superstar Daycare' it read. Heh,I should go explore it. I walked towards the area with a mischievous grin on my face.

I went inside and saw a colorful area with a slide leading down into a ballpit,it looks like it's the only way inside so I have no choice but to go in. I slide down the slide and land in the ballpit.

I look around the daycare seeing a flow of colors everywhere,I hear something and my head quickly turns towards an animatronic standing on top of what appears to be a balcony? Uh oh.

He readies himself as he jumps down landing in the pit. I panick and attempt to scramble out of the hundreds of balls. I let out a startled yelp as two cold,metal hands grab me and lift me into the air.

"Oh! New friend! What are you doing here? And where's your friends?" The animatronic spoke,I tensed up and got nervous. "Uhm,I...didn't come with any?" I answered,although it sounded like more of a question.

"Oh...well then! How about we hang out together? We can tell stories,play with glitter glue..oh! Do you like glitter glue?" He exclaimed "uhh,yes?" I sweat nervously.

"C'mon then! Let's go!" He said,gently putting me down and skipped excitedly to wherever he was going. I took this as my chance to sneak away from him,I made my way towards the long desk.

I saw a little Freddy head on the desk and booped it's nose,it opened up and made a confetti sound. Inside it was a security badge,this could be useful... I grabbed the badge and put it in my pocket.

I gasped when the lights went out,I flinched when I heard the animatronic scream. "NOOO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? LIGHTS ON,LIGHTS ON! AAAAAGH"

Oh no.

The animatronic (sorry I'm using the word animatronic a lot-) fell to the floor and I heard shuffling. I slowly backed away in fear. I saw two grey,metal hands slowly grab the table.

✰✰✰

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!" I yelled,running for my life. I ran to the giant wooden doors and tried to open them,but nothing would work. I noticed a red button on the right side of the doors and pressed it.

Nothing happend!? Oh no. I heard the clanking of metal footsteps behind me,and I froze in fear. I closed my eyes shut and waited for the worst to happen.

I felt a cold hand latch itself onto my shoulder and spin me around. My eyes shot open in suprise as I stared into his deep red eyes,it felt...satisfying in a way. Like I was being hypnotized.

I felt my eyes droop slightly and my body relax,I tried to fight back but to no avail. The animatronic sat down and put me on his lap,I gave up trying to struggle.

"Now what is a pretty little thing such as yourself doing here?" He cooed,for some reason I couldn't help but blush at him calling me pretty. "I...may have decided to have fun and sneak around the Pizzaplex after hours?" I spoke.

"Normally I wouldn't allow that,but you're an exception..." He said. "What's your name?" He asked me,I was a bit skeptical at first but soon gave in "it's..Y/N." I sighed.

"Y/N huh? That's a pretty name for a precious little starlight like you." He complimented me. My face went red as I tried to calm myself down. "..What's your name?" I asked him.

"It's Moon,dear." Moon replied,stroking my hair. "I like that name" I said,staring at my legs. "Thank you starlight" he replied. My eyes grew heavy as I leaned my head against his chest.

"Tired are we?" Moon asked me as he chuckled "..yeah" I quietly spoke,fully closing my eyes. I felt a pair of lips on my forehead (I know Moon can't move his mouth but just pretend he can-) as Moon kissed me.

I blushed furiously "g-goodnight Moon" I let myself succumb to sleep. The last thing I heard was "goodnight my precious starlight."

✰✰✰

(A/N): Woohoo my first Moon oneshot! I think it turned out pretty good,hopefully you guys enjoyed!