Sun x Caretaker! NB! Reader

(A/N): Good news guys,you can now request for Sun x reader! :) I decided that I'm finally ready to write for him and I think I got his personality and how he acts down. I'm sorry but no Moon yet,sorry Moon simps!

☀️☀️☀️

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Bee-

I groaned as I sat up,grabbing my phone and checking the time. '8:30 AM,alright' I had work today at 9 AM,unfortunately. Only 30 minutes,yay.

I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom,grabbing a toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it before brushing my teeth. I looked down at the sink while brushing,zoning out.

I finished brushing my teeth and began fixing up my hair,I walked back into my room and put on my work uniform. I checked the time and read 8:38 AM,not bad.

I grabbed my purse and phone,putting my phone in it. I grabbed my keys and made my way out the door.

✰✰✰

I arrived at the Pizzaplex and got out of my car,locking it. I walked in and made my way to the superstar daycare. I opened the large doors and walked in. I looked around for Sun,not seeing him anywhere.

Huh,strange. I went towards the stairs that led to Sun's room (I know in the game there actually isn't stairs that lead to his room but it's for plot convenience-) I opened the door and looked around his room.

"Sun?" I called out "h-hello?" I heard his voice call out,although a bit shaky. This worried me as I stepped into the colorful room "Sun? Hello? Where are you?" I called out for him again.

I bumped into something and looked down to see it was Sun on the floor? "Sun? Are you okay? Why are you on the floor?" I asked,concern lacing my voice "w-well,during nap time,I felt this painful shock in my h-head. And then the n-next thing I know,I can't see anything!" He cried out.

"Aw,no,shh shh. It'll be okay Sun. I can help you,c'mon." I softly cooed,helping him up. He held onto me as we made our way to the work bench. Honestly I found it quite adorable.

We made it and I walked Sun to the bench and sat him down. I grabbed the tools I would need to fix his eyes,and got to work.

✿*:・゚

I found the problem and quickly fixed it,and Sun was back to his normal self in no time. I sighed of relief as I slowly stood up and put everything away. "So,Sun,how do you feel n-" before I could even finish my sentence Sun jumped up and hugged me.

"W-woah-" I said in suprise "thank you sunshine!" He said as his head rested on my shoulder. "Aw,you're welcome Sun" I softly spoke,hugging him back. I started blushing as I realized he hadn't pulled away yet,but I didn't really mind.

I smiled a little before Sun pulled away,making it falter a bit. "Seriously,thank you Y/N,you're so sweet!" Sun exclaims as he jumps in the air,earning a giggle from me.

I freeze up as Sun kisses me,my eyes widen and my face burns up. My stomach is doing flips and I feel like I'm in heaven. I melt into the kiss as I close my eyes and take his hands in mine. He pulls away as I blush,my whole face covered in a cherry red.

"I love you my sunshine" Sun says as he caresses my skin with his thumb. I smiled,"I love you too my starshine" I softly spoke as we lean in for another kiss.

💛☀️💛

Bonus:
Sun laid in his bed,staring at the ceiling of his room. He sighed dreamily as he blushed thinking about Y/N.
"I ship it" Moon said in Sun's head "oh shut up you" Sun replied and rolled his eyes,err..he tried to.
"Never" Moon spoke,Sun could hear the smirk in his voice "whatever" Sun gave up and laid on his side.