Glamrock Chica x Sad! GN! Reader

(A/N): This oneshot was not requested! I just felt like doing it because I haven't posted in a little while and also bc my girl Chica deserves some love too! <3

ྉღྉ

I was barely able to get any sleep last night due to my parents fighting,and (un)luckily for me I had work in the morning. And here I am now getting ready for work with barely any sleep. Hooray.

I finished getting ready and grabbed my keys,heading towards the front door. "Bye guys!" I shouted,twisting the doorknob and walking out into the outside world. The warm sun hitting my skin and soft winds flowing through my hair.

I walked to my car and got in,starting the engine and heading towards my destination.

✰✰✰

I made it to the Pizzaplex and walked in,sighing. I grabbed my phone and turned on my camera to check how I looked. I hummed in satisfaction before heading towards where Vanessa would be at.

I quickly found her and walked up to her "hey 'nessa,anything happening right now?" She turned around to face me and she had a slight frown "actually yes,some kids threw pizza and candy at Monty and Chica. And I could really use some help,could you clean Chica while I clean Monty?" Vanessa asked.

"Of course!" I replied,Vanessa smiled in return "thanks a lot Y/N" she thanked me "it's no problem,well I'll see you around 'nessa." I said goodbye to her and walked off.

I made my way to Chica's room and knocked on her door,earning a "come in" from her. I walked in and closed her door behind me. "Hey Chica" I greeted her "oh! Y/N! Well hello dearie" she smiled.

I blushed a little at the nickname she gave me and walked up to her "Vanessa told me about how some kids threw pizza and candy at you,so I'm here to clean you up." I told her.

"Oh okay then! Thank you Y/N" she thanked me I giggled at her cuteness a little and smiled "it's no problem Chica."

"Okay now please sit on your couch so I can begin" I stated,she walked over to her pretty pink couch and sat down on it.

✿*:・゚

I finished cleaning Chica and got up,stretching. "Thanks a ton sweetie,but I do want to ask you something..." she said,I looked at her and raised a brow "are you okay Y/N? You're not as cheery and happy as usual. If there's something going on,you can tell me sweetheart." She said,a sincere look on her face.

I sighed and sat down on the couch next to her "thank you for caring about me Chica,and the truth is,my parents were arguing with eachother last night and I was barely able to get sleep." I frowned a bit.

"Oh honey..." she frowned and hugged me,I blushed at the interaction and hugged back. Chica started rubbing circles on my back,and it was comforting. "It'll be okay Y/N,and I'm sorry you have to go through that." She cooed,I smiled a little.

"Thank you Chica,I really appreciate it." I thanked her "it's no problem dear" my eyes were starting to get droopy,and I yawned. "Here,how about you take a nap?" She offered. "I would love that,thank you Chica,really. You're always so sweet to me and I love that." I told her.

"Aww,you're welcome sweetness" she cooed and got comfortable I yawned again and my eyelids were slowly closing. "Goodnight Chica" I mumbled and smiled,kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight my sweet Y/N" she said,kissing my forehead. My eyes fully closed and I drifted off to sleep.

"You're always so sweet and kind to me,and I really don't deserve it. Thank you for being there for me and always being you. I love you,Chica."

(A/N): I really loved writing this oneshot! And I hope you guys enjoy as much as I do. :)