Glamrock Freddy x Injured! Fem! Reader

✿*:・゚ This oneshot was requested by XJustFandomsX

Warning!: This oneshot includes slight cursing (it's only in one sentence but I just wanted to warn you guys anyways),if you don't like that,please don't read.

✰✰✰

I decided that sneaking around in the Pizzaplex after hours would be a fun idea. Boy,was I wrong. All of the animatronic's are trying to kill me! (Yeah I know,but I couldn't think of anything else,besides it fits the onshot anyway.)

I was looking for somewhere to hide right now,because Chica found me. I managed to run around her and avoid being grabbed.

✰✰✰

I was hiding behind a wall,yes I know it wasn't the smartest idea but I had no where else to go. I heard Chica's footsteps slowly approaching,my stomach churns and I feel like throwing up. I almost stop breathing out of anxiety.

"Where are youuuu~?" Chica says,extending the 'u'. The footsteps suddenly stop very close to where I am.

...

"Found you!" Chica shouts,attempting to grab me.

"AHHHH!" I screamed,running as fast as I could. I then trip on the carpet and scrap my knee. "Ow! Crap!" I quickly shout,getting up and continuing to run.

✰✰✰

I'm not looking where I'm going as I'm running,the only thing I'm focused on right now is getting away from that chicken.

I crash into something hard and heavy as I quickly look up and see who I ran into. "Woah! Are you alright?" Freddy asks "AAAH I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL ME-" I star panicking and jump back.

"Hey,hey,it is okay! I am not going to hurt you." The bear says waving his hands in the air with a worried expression on his face.

"Oh thank goodness." I sigh,walking a bit closer to him. "Hmm,I sense something is wrong." Freddy said,looking me up and down for any injuries.

It's not long before he spots my scraped knee,which is slightly bleeding. "Oh no! You are hurt! Come,follow me. Let me help you." He says while grabbing my hand and leading me to what I assume is his room. I slightly blush at the contact.

He opened the door of his room and let me go in first,following close behind me. "Okay,now go sit down on the couch." Freddy points to a red couch,I walk over and sit down. "Okay,this may hurt a little." He said,walking to me while holding an alcohol wipe and a bandaid.

✰✰✰

Freddy had finished cleaning my wound,and put a bandaid on it. It was a cute little brown one with his face on it.

I smiled and said "you really didn't have to do that,thank you." I got up and hugged him. "You are welcome." He said and smiled,or well,tried to.

"Now,tell me,how did you get that scrape?" The bear inquired,tilting his head a bit in curiosity.

"Well I got it when I fell on the carpet and scraped it while running from Chica." I replied and sighed. "Oh." Is all he said.

✰✰✰

Since I couldn't leave,because the doors were still closed. Freddy let me stay with him in his room. It was nice to hang out with him,he's really sweet and wholesome. And his room looked pretty cool.

It was about 2 AM and I was starting to get tired,Freddy noticed this and went to grab a blanket and put it on me. Why does he even have one anyways? He's a robot. "Thanks" I mumbled as I laid down on the couch.

"Hey,Freddy?" I softly asked "what is it?" He asked "can you come here for a second?" I said to him,he walks over as he bends down slightly. I grab his face and pull him closer and kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight,Freddy." I said as I closed my eyes and smiled,drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight,superstar." Freddy said as he kissed my forehead.

(A/N): I swear I love Freddy so much,he's so wholesome and sweet it's just AAA- ok sorry,anyways,thanks for requesting! And I hope you enjoyed!