Avenging the Fallen

After the opening, Violet, Ing, Llew, Eadwulf, Leia, May and Ember charge in towards the assassin. The Plague Doctor stepped back and pulled on his chain, getting ready to strike back against his foes. Violet is the first to arrive, slamming her staff down onto his chain. The Plague Doctor spins around, throwing her to the side. He proceeds to block a knife strike from Ember and barely duck under a punch from Eadwulf. The Plague Doctor kicks Eadwulf's stomach and spins around, throwing Ember off to the side. Ice forms along the Plague Doctor's legs as Ing is seen freezing him.

The Plague Doctor uses his chain to cut the ice but Llew teleports up to his face and swings. He blocks. She teleports again, going in for a kick. The Plague Doctor ducks and she teleports behind him and goes for a cut. The Plague Doctor spins around and grabs the blade with his glove and threw Llew to the ground. Violet glanced up and used her semblance to attack him. The Plague Doctor raises his cloak and withstand the attack. Ember gets on the other side and fires the assassin. The Plague Doctor spins around and pulls out his chain and hook and throws it around.

Ember and Violet duck swiftly, barely avoiding the chain. As Ember moves up, the hook slams into his chest and launches him back. Leia fires at the Plague Doctor some more, causing the villain to raise his load and run towards her. Leia leaps back and whacks the assassin's forearms a little, pushing him back a little with her hits. He ducks under the fifth swing and punches her in the stomach, launching her forward along the sand.

Eadwulf threw four knives towards the Plague Doctor, attempting to push him back. The Plague Doctor spun around, using his chin to stop two of them as the first two cut through his cloak and shoulder. The Plague Doctor ran forward and flipped, wrapping his chain around Eadwulf's right arm and neck.

Eadwulf: Not again.

Eadwulf used his semblance and pulled himself up. The chains cracked a little. The Plague Doctor pulled on the chain and let Eadwulf loose. He lands on the ground and side steps, avoid a thrust from May. May fires off a round and spins with enough force to attack again. The Plague Doctor takes the attack, having been thrown back by the strike. Ember ran in and tackled the Plague Doctor a little, throwing the assassin down along the ground.

Eadwuld grows, going in to stomp down onto the Plague Doctor. Just as he does so, a few Grimm fly forward and attack Eadwulf. Eadwulf takes a few steps back, fighting off the Grimm. Nikko dives down and lands on Eadwulf's face and starts to scratch at the Faunus. The Plague Doctor watches until he is slammed by Violet's staff. She catches it and marches towards the Plague Doctor.

Violet: Get over here you son of a-

Violet screams and goes in for an attack.

___________________________________________________

Inside Fort Frollo, Stonewall, Solomon, Widow, Olive, and Ireland run through the halls. The five shoot and burn Grimm as they fight on through the massive fortress. They come across a large room and Solomon fires down the hall way, killing a pack of Grimm.

Solomon: How close?!

Stonewall: We're about 100 meters from the point! But that's hundred meters down.

Solomon: Then blow it!

Olive: We don't know the structural integrity you idiot!

Ireland runs up to one of the other doors and fires a few rounds to stop the Grimm advance. Stonewall enters the middle of the room and stabs into the ground.

Stonewall: We need to cut it down. I need a blast strong enough.

Widow: Done. Solomon! Hold them off! Olive, east corridor!